Ttc after ectopic pregnancy

carmela88

Mummy 2 princess+ttc#2
Reaction score
Hi Im new and just wanted to see if anyone is in the same situation as me. I have a beautiful little girl who is 4 years old, which I am grateful and thankful for:hug:(She is from a previous relationship)

I have been with my wonderful boyf for 3 years now and in Feb 2012 we decided to start ttc. Nothing happened untill July when i got my BFP but the joy didnt last when at 8 weeks I went to hospital with pain and bleeding to find I had an ectopic pregnancy:cry:

I had surgery to remove my right tube and pregnancy, but the bad news didnt stop there,I was also informed that I have endometriosis and that my left tube is stuck together and that they tried their best to correct the issue.

Heartbroken is an understatement, its now been a week and half since I had the surgery and I am starting to feel better and more human,I was told that I should wait till I have two periods before trying again but I am more at risk of this happening again. I'm desperate to start trying straight away but I know I should wait to give my body time to heal.

Has anyone been through this or something similar? It would be great to hear from people who are ttc or some success stories would be nice too.:kiss:

For my child who met God before they met me:angel:

I haven't gone through the same thing, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss and all the problems you're having :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->