TTC after ERPC

Sunshine31

Back to TTC
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Im having an ERPC on 29th Dec after a scan showing my baby died at 9 1/2 weeks.
I've done a bit of googling around it but I was wondering if people generally ovulate in the time between the ERPC and next period? The only thing keeping me going at the moment is the thought of getting pregnant again.
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I'd be grateful for any advice.
Thanks xxx

You can definitely ovulate between now and your first period. It might take about two weeks and you can use OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) or temping to figure out your cycle and ovulation. Remember though the 1st post M/C cycle can be very funky so don't get discouraged. Good luck to you hon and sorry for your loss.:hugs:

PS. There are women on here that have gotten pregnant very fast in that first cycle so it is possible. When you are mentally and physically ready to start trying then go for it.

many women get pregnant even a few days after a mmc/d&c so yes its possible :)
Sorry for ur loss and TTC really helped me emotionally, so soon as your bleeding stops theres no reason why you shouldnt try again if you feel ready x

Thanks girls. Do OPKs show up as +ve for a week or so after the ERPC? Or is it just a bit hit and miss? Happy Christmas to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->