TTC after HSG and now starting clomid.

TTC_Jess

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I am new here but wanted to find a place where I could share my journey of TTC. I havebeen trying to conceive for 3 years on my own now with no luck. I have had an HSG done and it showed that everything was normal. I decided to wait 6 months after the HSG to keep trying to conceive naturally before I move forward with anything else. It has now been 6 months and I still have had no luck with getting pregnant on my own. I will be starting my first round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9 of my cycle so hopefully this gives me the help I need because if this does not work I am definitely going to stop trying. Is anyone else going through the same thing?

Hi my first took 5 years & no major problem either also went on clomid & conceived him on that. Were put on 50 for 6 months & nothing then 100mg for another 6 months & it was in the 11th month that i conceived. I hd really startd to beleive i would never conceive on our own & if i didnt conceive on clomid our next step was going to be iui. Just want to say don't giv up hope esp that u'v bn tested & no major prob. These forums r fab for advice & info & in those first 4&half years tbh i hd never used opks etc. also discovered clomid dries up cm so used it that cycle i conceived. 6 years later when trying ttc #2 i came off bc pills aftr 6 yrs & second cycle aftr i hd initial withdrawel bleed i did smep & used preseed along with opks & conceived that cycle! Good luck hun & hope u get ur long awaited baby soon x

Well that us good to hear. I guess waiting and having patience is the hard part. I know it will happen I just need to be at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->