Ttc after implanon removal?

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey
i was just wondering if anyone had an implanon and removed it and ttc how long it took to get that bfp ?

Hello, New to site. I had the implanon in for 23months, had it removed this July 2nd. I was actually on a 2month long cycle when it was removed but came off on the 4th of July. ive been ttc and beding ever since. Im just confused and anxious. I dnt really know what are the chances of me getting prego, with all of the irregularity ive had while on the implant.

I had it out after 6 months and got pregnant 2 weeks later.

It is very individual, but you can get pregnant immediately. It can also take time. It is basically like normal TTC. It all depends. I just had an IUD removed to TTC. Here's hoping it happens fast for both of us!

I had my implant removed on 1st July after 3.5yrs - still waiting for AF to show :/

:happydance:

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and would like some advice. I had my implanon removed more than 6 weeks ago and still no period. I have done one pregnancy test which was negative. I had the implant in for 9 months and had it removed as we decided to ttc. I didn't have a period in all the time I had the implant so I am now worried that it's messed up my cycle completely. We already have a little boy so I know we can conceive. Should I be going back to the doctor's? But what can they do about it? Thanks xxx

:happydance:

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and would like some advice. I had my implanon removed more than 6 weeks ago and still no period. I have done one pregnancy test which was negative. I had the implant in for 9 months and had it removed as we decided to ttc. I didn't have a period in all the time I had the implant so I am now worried that it's messed up my cycle completely. We already have a little boy so I know we can conceive. Should I be going back to the doctor's? But what can they do about it? Thanks xxx

I got mine out in the end of August, and had a period about 6 weeks later. Not sure, but the doc might be able to give you something to start AF if this keeps going on much longer.

This is my 2nd cycle ttc since removal and the first one was really long, like 40 days. The second one seems to be going much more normally.

I had my Implant removed on the 3rd of November and have been trying I had a Period straight after and am ovulating at the moment, so hopefully i should fall pregnant soon :D

just updating, am now on cycle 3 after implanon and am now on CD8. I have been taking soy isoflavones to help with ovulation. Any luck anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->