ttc after implanon

Ahenns87

Reaction score
Im new here & im looking for some advice or information on ttc after having implanon removed. I had mine taken out on oct 31st. Ive yet to get my period but last pg test i took was negative..anybody had experience with this? How long did it take to get pregnant?

i am in the same situation as you i am wanting to get mine taken out soon so that i can start TTC. let me know if you find anything out! =)

I had mine taken out in October last year and my period took about 7 weeks to come, but then got regular right away! Not pregnant yet tho... And last 3 AFs have been more like spotting than anything else! Need to book a Drs appointment but haven't yet.
Ur period should come soon and u can start tryin properly :) GL!! :dust:

I'm in the same boat with you :// I'm very confused! My doctor told me after he removed my implanon that it would be out of your system within 6 hours and then I read its 48... I recomment getting the First Response ovulation tests, I bought a whole pack.. they are deffinately not cheap :( you should take one every other day since you ovulate for 12-24 hours. I got my AF 2 days after removal and now im 11 days late this month... its very frustrating! I wish you all the luck !

I got mine out about 8 months ago and hav only had 4 periods since :shrug:
they are not regular tho and only last 2/3 days, so I dunno wats goin on :wacko:

wow that is crazy! see the doctors don't tell you all this information when you are first getting it put into your arm :( its really frustrating good luck to you all :)

Well I've just been greeted by my 12th period since havin mine out! Wish I never had it :(
Hope u all have better luck than me! X

I am the same, Got mine out on the 25th october and still nothing, but i am trying to for baby number 3 have ever since it was out. all tests, bloods as well say negative. Doctor couldnt give me a indication when my period will come, she said everyone is different. it is very frustrating.

i had my implanon out in august of 2008 and waited 6 months for a period...then my cycles were completely whacked out (21 day all the way up to 147 days long) for almost 2 years after that...then they settled to 35 days finally. im still not pregnant. decided to go back on birth control and see if my body would kickstart its self. i truely think the implanon is evil...but that could just be my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->