TTC After Loss, Looking for friends!

cleeann

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm Courtney, I'm twenty two and looking to make a friend (or a bunch) who are also TTC. I have no friends or relatives who are interested in talking about the subject, so I decided to join this forum. :winkwink:

A little about myself..

My SO and I have decided to try for our own child. After being friends for what seemed like forever, we fell in love. Now we've been a couple for nearly a year and I couldn't be happier. I was in an abusive relationship, and he was my saving grace.

I had my son, Ashton Lee on April 28, 2014. He was stillborn. His father was abusive with me before, during, and after my pregnancy. It got worse after Ashton passed. I left him at the beginning of June, and my SO and I have been together since July 25 of that year. He was with me almost every single day after I lost my son. He took care of me when I couldn't take care of myself.

Sorry for writing so much. Just thought maybe some ladies could relate. I hope it isn't to personal. Would absolutely love to meet some ladies who are TTC, or maybe lost a child. Or anyone who needs to talk. I really have no one in my life at the moment to share things with and would love to get to know you ladies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->