ttc after m/c, ? about progesterone

msq

Reaction score
I was prescribed progesterone suppositories for my short luteal phase (9 days), this was my first cycle on them and I quit taking them july 5th (14 dpo) because I got a BFN. I started my period 2 days later and here I am CD 7 and it's still going, it's relatively light but still there and this is very unusual for me. My periods are normally 3-4 days. I'm concerned about this for a few reasons, 1 because it's not normal for me and 2 because I have a short cycle (23 days). Anyone have any insight or personal experiences??

Please help.
Thank you
:dust:

Sorry I don't have any input, but I'm curious in what others say - my dr prescribed them for me, too, and this will be my first cycle on them....

It can be one of the side effects of progesterone pessaries, your period can be lighter, heavier or just differnt. You might ovulate later than you usually do so watch out for that too. The only thing it did to my cycles was delay af, I had to stop them to get her back even though the doc said that I would get her reguardless!

I used them for the first time this past cycle. I am on CD 7 and still bleeding (although light now). I typically bleed 4-5 days max. I'm thinking that it promoted my uterine lining to thicken, thus I have more being shed. I'm taking it as a good sign--even if it doesn't really mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->