ttc after mc 6 months ago, period a week early , heavy,could it be implantation bleed

babygirl89

Reaction score
im 21 i mc at 5 weeks 6 months ago, my pregnancy was not planned and after the mc i got the coil in (without discussing it with my partner), 6 weeks later i went for my check up and the coil was missing the wires where cut too short, doctor sent me to hospital to make sure it was not perforated and everything was ok the wires where just cut too short, me and my partner decided to try for a baby (i did not think my partner would want to thats why i got the coil in, in the first place, i should of discussed it with him but my head was all over the place) anyway got the coil removed in october since then we are ttc, my period went back to normal i got a period(heavy) on the 15th of november and then another on the 16th of december so i figured i would be ovulation between the 29th of december and the 2nd of january so we had sex every day, then i got a light bleed very light barely ther on the 10th of this month (january) it got very heavy the 11th,12th and now the 13th it is not so heavy, no clots really, it is red. i am very confused i did a pg test sunday the 9th (the day before me period) and it was neg. why is my period 6 days early?? im so confused i want a baby so bad! :cry:

or is it even a period could it be implantation bleeding or a mc??? please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->