ttc after mc

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
i ams till bleeding from misscarrying at 12 wks last sunday v light do i need to wait for a af before trying again??

this is my 3rd mc and everytime after i never wanted to try straight away this time i do can anyone help? xxx:cry:

I am so very sorry for your losses. What has your dr said about trying again after my third loss my husband and I were referred for further testing we had to wait 6 weeks from the erpc before we had any blood work done due to that we were advised not to try again untill after the blood work was done.

Im glad the decision was made for us and with hindsight I'm glad we waited as I wasn't emotional ready to try again. I would say speak to your dr and if they say it's ok and you feel ready then do.

:hugs: to you

Hi Hayley - i'm so sorry for your loss, I remember seeing you in the first trimester forums.:hugs:

I'm going through a mmc at the moment and i've been doing lots of reading about ttc after mc. It seems the general consensus is to wait for at least one AF. Some people are told to wait for three. Have you always tried straight away? Maybe leave it a month or two? I know how frustrating that is as I will want to get straight back to it.

Good luck hun x

this is my 3rd mc hun never wanted to try again so soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"