ttc after miscarriaged in november

kyronsmom

Reaction score
hi ladies, im getting worried now i have been trying now for 6 months after m/c in november 2009, i have been doing ovulation test but always coming up with neg,

im concerned cause when i ahd m/c the dr never did any test to see if mi unborn had disappeared out mi womb (i'm wondering cud it still be there and thats why im not getting a positive on mi ovulation sticks) booked in to see the dr today and hoping he will help me out

i know ur not suppose to worry about anything, but its doing mi head in, i did a ovualtion test whist i was on mi monthly this month as i never done b4 always waited for a week to pass cause thats how i believed i gt caught with mi first, and there was a real real faint line really hard to see but im wondering why its still not gone darker started mi monthly on 27/05/10 and did the test on 31/05/10 and there was a very faint line

can anyone help me out plzzzz

I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a positive ovulation test. Are you doing them every day? Sometimes you might miss your surge if you do them only once a day. Other things can affect the result too. If you drink too much it can dilute the LH in your system. You also should try to hold your pee for 4 hours before you test and also not use first morning urine. We all have LH in our system throughout our cycle. The faint line is just picking up some LH in your body. When you get a positive OPK, you will detect an LH surge. It is normal to have faint lines throughout our cycles.

Some women never get a positive on their ovulation tests, but get pregnant anyway. Just because you don't get a positive doesn't mean you aren't ovulating. The best way to tell if you've ovulated is to chart your temperatures. Fertility Friend is a great tool to use and can teach you how to chart your temps. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

If you are getting regular periods since your m/c, I'm sure you don't have any tissue left in your womb. Please let us know how the doctor's appointment went. Good luck!

hi there went dr he sed everything shud be ok cause im having periods, i ahve been trying now for over 9 months but then had m/c since then we been trying so thats 6 months, i do the ovulation sticks twice a day 2pm and 7pm to hop to catch a bfp,
i ahve started to take pregacare and doign mi temperature every mornign so im hoping all this works many thanks for your reply and ill keep u updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->