TTC after my angel 2oth Jan 2011 :(

Pamelaj

Reaction score
Hi, I lost my baby on 20Th Jan,I had AF 5 weeks after,bleeding light then heavy for nearly 2 weeks.Then i had my next AF 4 days early on 21st this month,very light bleeding,now heavy but i have passed 2 small blood clots(size of cotton ear plugs) I have never in all my af's passed clots.Has anyone been in the same boat? was i pregnant again?(we are trying)Or is this normal? desperate to be pregnant again.Anyone know how long it can take to get everything back to normal.This was my 1st natural mc,the last 2 were ectopic and delayed mc.I'm not getting any younger,but would really like a baby before next yr. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Really sorry to hear about your losses. I think that you can expect your next few AFs to be not normal. I know my first one was not and I would not be surprised if my next wasn't so I wouldn't worry about that. In the book Taking charge of your fertility she says that having some clots during AF is normal.

I don't think it automatically meant you were pregnant but Obviously noone can say for sure. My best guess is your body is still returning to normal.

so sorry for your loss x
i lost mine on 5th of jan and at the mo any twinge or slight change in my af and im hopin and prayin that this will be my time. but my frist af was exactly 4 weeks after mc, my second af was late (just my body bein cruel) no clots tho.. im lucky to have friends that have had similar experience's and have guided me through this difficult time. Im hopin to concieve as soon as possible but just waiting for that :bfp: before i raise my hopes otherwise i'll send my self crazy!
Wishin you all the luck in the world x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->