TTC after primary And secondary amenorrhea?

iliketrees

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if any other TTC #1-ers or you more experienced mommies have been / are in my shoes...

Im one of those few who actually gets excited about a period, because I don't get them very often. I got my first when I was almost 18, and now, almost 10 years later, they r still very irregular. As we speak, it's been 3 months since last one & I'm definitely not pregnant.

Of course, I HAVE seen a doctor, many times, and I'm completely healthy as far as they can tell. BmI 21, no hormonal imbalances, no pcos.
It appears that my body reacts to the slightest stress by shutting down the reproductive mechanism it deems "unnecessary"...
Except now I'm TTC...

Has anyone else been there? Were you able to get any answers regarding your condition? And how long did it take you to get pregnant? Did it happen "naturally" or via IVF, etc?

Thanks in advance!

I am having this problem! We are WTT until May, but I just got checked out by my doctor. We had no problems conceiving our first (she was a pleasant surprise), but my periods now range from 20 days to 50 days. When we start trying, I'm supposed to use an ovulation kit the first month and actively try (every other day). If no pregnancy, we are supposed to do the same the second month. If no ovulation or pregnancy at the end of the second month, we'll start talking about Clomid or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->