TTC after stilbirth

BlueButterfly

Mummy to Rainbow princess
Reaction score
Hi there.

Unfortunately we experienced a stillborn after 39 weeks in June this year. Without going into details I wondered if anyone else had had this very sad and traumatic experience. We are looking to try again and I wondered if anyone out there could offer any advice - particularly the best way to "get through" another pregnancy without driving myself mad with stress?

Hey omg i am sooooooo sorry i have never experience this but just wont to say sorry hun! and i hope you will be happy soon,
xxx

me too.. I could not just read and run

You are a very STRONG woman- my heart goes out to go and your OH!!!! I am tuly sorry

and wish only the best in your journey :hugs:

I am so sorry that you lost your little one. I imagine that it would be hard to ttc again....you just have to have faith that it will work out. Hugs.

me too.. I could not just read and run

You are a very STRONG woman- my heart goes out to go and your OH!!!! I am tuly sorry

and wish only the best in your journey :hugs:

Thank you Kell. Wish you all the best too. x

sorry to hear about your loss, i know how u feel i had to give birth to my baby at 16wks as baby had died at 13wks we had ivf been ttc 15yrs so we where heartbroken we have 2 wait for tests on baby to come bck in oct b4 we can desided 2 try again

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I didn't wanna read and run.

I'm not sure if you are aware if you've only just joined but there is a forum under the pregnancy onces for help and support for what you are going through!

Big hugs x x

Hi hun, I am truly sorry for your loss I had a stillbirth in Feb this year a gorgeous little girl, go over to stillbirth and neonatal deaths forum further down amazing and inspiring women who offer support and that well .needed shoulder to cry on. Hugs x x x

Hi hun, I am truly sorry for your loss I had a stillbirth in Feb this year a gorgeous little girl, go over to stillbirth and neonatal deaths forum further down amazing and inspiring women who offer support and that well .needed shoulder to cry on. Hugs x x x

They are wonderful over there and they have a ttc thread too. Of course you are welcome to post here if you want but none of us can fully understand what you are going through.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hey Blue
Sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. My second son was stillborn in Feb this year at 36 weeks. We have been ttc for a couple of months finding it hard stressful and emotional and not much fun! But am hoping to try and forget about it for a while and hope it happens naturally xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I have sent you a link to a thread where you can find some support hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"