TTC after stopping BCP, looking for friends

Hi
My name is Laura and I've never been on one of these forums before.
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 4 months now and im starting to hit an emotional low. I was on birthcontrol for over 10 years and I had no idea it would take this long to get out of my system.
I didn't have a period for the first 3 months of being off of the pill and then had to take provera to get my flow back on track. This month will be the first month m expecting to have a "natural" cycle and my period is about a week late! I keep taking pregnancy tests but keep getting bfn's. just looking for some friends to talk with and support each other.

:hugs:

Hi Laura :flower:

My hubby and have also been trying for 4 months (since july 25th 2017) :) im currently on CD 83 :sad:

Im currently looking in to Provera, can you give me a bit of a run down and any issues you had whilst taking it?

I would love to be your ttc buddy!

Hi All.

I have been off of BC since May. My hubs and I have been trying to conceive #1 since. Since many of you are fresh off of hormones, I thought I'd share my experience with you all...I was on the pill.

My cycles have been regular since day 1 of coming off the pill with 29 day cycles. However, my blood pressure has dropped to 90/60 and has gotten lower which has caused me to faint from time to time. The dizziness from getting off of the pill has finally subsided though. For the first three months I had serious pregnancy symptoms which made TTC all the more frustrating--From engorged breasts to nausea and mild cramping. However, these do get better as well.

What brought me to the forum today is I am a day late for my first time EVER with no sign of AF. Pregnancy test showed BFN this morning, but I have read that it often takes one week for a positive.

Oh and my best advice...Try not to watch the clock during the TWW. It's super difficult, but also do not buy pregnancy tests until your period is actually late. I have wasted a ridiculous amount of money in the last 6 months. This is the first month that I have actually waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->