ttc after tubal reversal

blessed3

Reaction score
Hello everyone... Im new to this site. I had a tubal reversal on April 16, 2012. After the test was done. I was told that My left tube is open and the right was closed :( I was and still am so depressed about the out come. My doctor told me that i can still have my dream it may just take a little bit longer. Im so impatient! I have been taking Fertility Blend from GNC. Is anyone going through this? I feel like this is taking so long....ugh

Hi there
I had my Reversal May 28 2008, as you can see I had 4 pregnancies since and 3 live births, all boys.
I had 1 tube that I was told was closed also BUT it opened up on its own. As sometimes they perform the test too soon to see if its open or not. So dont give up hope just yet. It took me some time to conceive the first one that resulted in an angel baby. But it was so worth it. I didnt have a period for 13 weeks after my reversal, my body was stunned I guess. I thought I was pregnant. Drs said I had a phantom pregnancy cus I was nauseas, my t ummy was growing but nothing was in it, was all in my head..once I got my period back, VIA provera, I got pregnant 3 cycles after as my dr put me on clomid. I wouldnt do clomid if your body was ok prior. My big mistake. Anyways, I got pregnant, and I lost the baby..Dont worry not many people loose their babies after reversal, was just the way it was. I immediately conceived my5th son and everything was fine. My periods have been so great since..prior to the reversal I had sporadic periods, maybe 7 a year.. and painful and I was sooooo moody and stuff. Im glad I got my reversal. Is there anything else you want to know??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->