TTC after two losses

Jesty15

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Jordanna, and im 21, and my husband is 28. We are TTC after two losses.

My Hubby and i got married in july of 09, and right away started TTC. After a month of being newlyweds, we got pregnant. We got so excited, that we both told friends, and family. 6 weeks along, i started getting this massive intense pain, that was a constant sharp pain, i could barely walk. My hubby, was gone on buisness, and when he arrived home, i was curled in a ball with my knees to my chest, for like 10 hours. So he rushed me over to ER. Turns out it was an ectopic preg. And i needed immediate surgery. So afterwards we decided to WTTC after grieving and healing. Finally we started TTC again, around November 2010. Well first month of trying again, and we got pregnant!
This time we decided to keep the pregnancy to ourselves until we knew it was in the uterus, and not another ectopic. 2 days before Xmas. I started getting the same pain, then very heavy bleeding, so again we rushed over to the ER. They then did an internal exam to see if my cervix was open or not, because my blood did show a low level of HCG levels for 6 weeks. My cervix was open, so they decided to do a D&C, instead of having me in pain, and to get me recovered as soon as i could.

Well now we are TTC again. Now my last period was May 8th, and did an OPK last week. which came out positive, so we made sure we had DTD three days prior and after.

Now im having the oddest feelings, I have a crazy sex drive!!! I want sex, all the time, and if i dont, i feel like im going to FREAK out. Ive never had this with any previous pregnancies, but heard that alot do get it, I havent tested yet, but hoping to in a few days. ( My cycle is very regular, 28-30 days ) always. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten this high sex drive during early pregnancy, ive also had some more symptoms, like sore breasts, and sleeping way more than usual. Feedback would be great!!!!:flower:

I had a huge increase in my sex drive when I was pregnant with my son :thumbup:

i really hope this is it for you hun :( suffered losses myself i really hope you get sticky :bfp: this month i have heard of increased sex drive during pregnancy :D

ahhh! finally somebody! LOL.

Ive been asking all my close girlfriends, and all of them are looking at me like im absolutley NUTS!

Its actually very frustrating, did it last throughout your whole pregnancy, or just the first trimester?

i had mine later in pregnancy but it was great :D i hope when i get pregnancy again that i have a high sex drive lol :D oooohhhh keep us posted have you tested?

It was through my whole pregnancy. It sucked because dh really didn't want to have sex much when I started showing a lot and I wanted sex so badly. I haven't had that with any of my other pregnancies though :shrug:

I really hope I am,

Going to be testing within the next few days, even though Im extremely tempted to rip open a fast response test.. but i wont give in!

Trying my hardest not to let my hubby know as well, because he gets far too excited. Fingers crossed!!

more strenght than me lol :D i done my first today and only 7DPO lol

WOW! that is so interesting,

If i am, i really hope it doesnt go all throughout my preg!

It will drive me absolutley nuts! Especially because my husband, is gone a week out of the month for buisness. I know its only a week... but if this sexual drive does not go away, I will be one cranky mama.

Im trying not to give in, im really tempted...

Ah, ill wait. If he knew, he would not let me wait!

lol thats good having that after all this time my OH wont let me get excited he needs me to be realistic lol hate it but i still do get som internally lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->