TTC again at 37

sharbear

Reaction score
I am new here even though I have been stalking the sights for several months . I love to read everyone's questions and see the answers to whatever stage I am in "that day" and have found reassurances that have given me hope. . . however I am disappointed each month when AF arrives

Hello Everyone,

If anyone is willing to give me some advice or personal experiences I would love it and would also love to get to know some others that are TTC out there! I am currently 37 and will be 38 in a few months and I am TTC my second child with the Love of My Life. I know time is of the essence and it is impossible to take the "just relax" advice from everyone when every month you know you just get one month older. . .and so do your eggs.

I have a 32 day cycle on average (sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more) and my ovualtion days vary too. This month it was on the 16th day, (last month the 14th) which makes TODAY the 30th day and 11dpo. I tested this morning and it was BFN. Is it possible it is still too ealry? Since I don't have a totally regular cycle, it is hard to say WHEN I expect my period. Could be today at day 30 of cycle or could be as late as WEDNESDAY at day 34. It is so frustrating right now and I would love to know if anyone else has had neg HPTs on 11dpo and still went on to get BFP.
Thank you guys for taking the time to read my loooooooong note
!!

I am new here even though I have been stalking the sights for several months . I love to read everyone's questions and see the answers to whatever stage I am in "that day" and have found reassurances that have given me hope. . . however I am disappointed each month when AF arrives

Hello Everyone,

If anyone is willing to give me some advice or personal experiences I would love it and would also love to get to know some others that are TTC out there! I am currently 37 and will be 38 in a few months and I am TTC my second child with the Love of My Life. I know time is of the essence and it is impossible to take the "just relax" advice from everyone when every month you know you just get one month older. . .and so do your eggs.

I have a 32 day cycle on average (sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more) and my ovualtion days vary too. This month it was on the 16th day, (last month the 14th) which makes TODAY the 30th day and 11dpo. I tested this morning and it was BFN. Is it possible it is still too ealry? Since I don't have a totally regular cycle, it is hard to say WHEN I expect my period. Could be today at day 30 of cycle or could be as late as WEDNESDAY at day 34. It is so frustrating right now and I would love to know if anyone else has had neg HPTs on 11dpo and still went on to get BFP.
Thank you guys for taking the time to read my loooooooong note
!!

Hi Shar bear

11DPO can still be a little early as you don't now exactly how your cycle is going to go.. let your period be late then try testing sweetie :)

xxx

Isn't it funny how oyu can read the same reassuring adivce 80 times. . .yet it still doens't make you feel better until it is said to YOU? smile. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->