TTC , Am I pregnant? Negative results though :(

mesmaryze

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first time here. How is everyone? Nice to 'meet' you all. Sorry, if this is a lot to read but I've been so confused with my body lately...

My husband and I have been ttc for about 4 months or so. Growing up, I've always had irregular periods. I am 31 years old now, still with irregular periods. When I told my doctor I wanted to have a baby, she needed me to take provera for 10 days to jumpstart my period and to do a lot of lab work just to see if I was going thru early menopause or my hormone levels were low. This was back in August 2013. Also, had an ultra sound twice, one to check if I had any cysts and the other to measure my uterus. Everything was normal, so we didn't know why I wasn't getting my period often. But doctor told me I was healthy and that my husband and I should start trying. From Aug to Nov, negative.

But we keep trying. I noticed something different about my body in November. Sorry, tmi. On Nov 25th to Dec 2nd, I've noticed anytime I wiped in the morning, there was a tint speck of pink. And it doesn't appear until the next morning. Nov 30th, I woke up feeling fatigue, and extremely nauseous, couldn't sleep the night before. I ended up vomiting a little. I missed my period in Nov, not sure if because I am going back to being irregular again or that I'm pregnant. Tested negative :(

Since Nov 30th, my body feels different to me. I've never had period like symptoms that last more than 1 or 2 days. From Nov 30th to right now, I feel nauseous almost ALL the time...a lot of food I used to eat, I can't even keep it down and it makes me want to puke it out. I have mild headaches some days. I have phlegm and I'm not under the weather. I am not spotting at all anymore. I have backaches, my breasts are tender on and off. I don't sleep well, but sleepy all the time. I don't believe I have any urgency to pee. The most confusing symptom I have is this heaviness at my pelvis. It's not painful, but it's not comfortable. But it feels obviously something is there. It's almost like a pinching, tugging feeling and sometimes reminds me of fizz. I don't feel anything above my belly button just below. It shifts from left to right and in the middle...but predominantly closer to the right.

I told my doctor 3 days ago so she scheduled me for an ultrasound AGAIN. :/ After I told her I feel pelvis pressure...took my urine for pregnancy, negative. So she thinks maybe it is an ovarian cysts. I just had an ultrasound 2 months ago showing no signs of cysts or anything. So I went today again, and the technician said she doesn't see any trace of anything abnormal. Feeling confused and bummed. Still have to hear from doctor about ultrasound testing. Blood test came out normal again.

This is the first time, I ever had these symptoms. My pelvis never felt like this before for more than 2 days. It's been 18 days since I started nauseating. Any thoughts are welcome. Thank you for reading and sorry it's sooo long. :)

Didn't want to read and run! Welcome to the boards :)
I'm sorry I don't know what the answer could be, but that must be so frustrating. I have irregular cycles too and never ever thought I would have a baby, and when I least expected it I did! Hopefully your dr can give you some answers soon, I wish you the best of luck in your journey! :)

wow, yeah, I don't know what could be going on. I am 27 with irregular periods, I have been TTC#2 for 2 years now. There was one month I was having a lot of weird symptoms, I was for sure I was pregnant. then as soon as my period came, all the symptoms went away, so i'm thinking I was just being a hypocondriac. Not saying you are, you should trust your body, seek a second opinion. Maybe your LH hormone isn't strong enough yet to detect? wow, I really don't know. I'm hoping someone on here can give you better answers. Welcome to the forums, I wish you the best of luck, and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.

Girl, I had all the symptoms! Missed my period from Aug 27th till recently when I spotted a little bout two weeks ago. Still no answers

I'm gonna buy frer test and try it. I've been using 99c/dollar tree brands. Fingers crossed. :) Thanks for the responses.

Hang in there. My guess would be if you had an ultrasounds and blood work, it's probably negative, unless you're super early. The mind is a powerful thing and we can want something so bad that we feel the symptoms. I'm not saying you're making them up, but the stress can make you nauseous, etc. I understand why you're confused. It sounds pretty extreme. I'd be going crazy. Good luck, sweetie. :flower:

Yeah, I know in the past, I thought I was pregnant because I really wanted to be. But then I only had those symptoms for a day or two and it will go away and got my period. This time, it's just different, mainly because it's ongoing for 2 weeks now. Could be a cyst, I've never had one before :/ I just hope it's not something more severe. Thanks for all the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->