TTC and childs starsign.

It is the other way round Gemini is now in July and taurs in June etc.

It is the other way round Gemini is now in July and taurs in June etc.

That's really interesting, I didn't know that. Most people I know whose birthday is in May are either classed as Taurus or Gemini (going by star sign astrology).

Thats because the ecliptic(the imaginary line the sun moves ) is moving too. as is the earth(same thing with us being in the age of aquarius in the next period )

I am still sorry for the snake carrier, who by the way is an depiction of asclepius for not being introduced into the starsign methodology. In chinese mythology it was also 13 that would have come but because the mouse told the cat it was a day later for all animals to meet at the king of animals , the cat wasnt included and to this day hunts the mouse .
Buts that chinese mythology. The other part is just all proper astronomy :p

I'm not convinced, but I can understand that yes, star signs and people do seem to have similar characteristics. All of OH's family are born in december (saggitarians) and ALL of them are the same hot headed nutters, my dad is also a saggitarian and him and OH are uncannily alike! :rofl:

I want to have a baby in the summer so I can have summer BBQ's :happydance: Nothing to do with star signs although I will be interested and looking it up once my baby is born out of curiousity.

I don't even know the succession fo the starsigns by heart, Had to look above mentioned up in my starconstellations book xD

I'd like a late summer child ^^ , nice weather ^^. Too many people in my family have their birthday in spring lol so I would want to avoid that are xD

Both me and my hubby do this too :D Ironically, the signs I want, he doesn't! My mum, myself, my nan, my stepfather and indeed all the dogs in the house I grew up in were capricorn. It was a little crazy because we were all stubborn as mules. Hence my husband really doesn't want another capricorn - whereas I would quite like one because I had a brilliant relationship with my mum. He's very keen on the spring/early summer signs (aries,taurus, gemini) but I guess that we probably wont have as much control over it was we imagine because we won't concieve in the month we plan to. I think if starsigns have any basis in reality then the universe will probably decide for us what our child will be! I can understand your feelings though because there are a few signs I never seem to get on with - knowing how things work my child will probably be one of them and prove me completely wrong though :D

I agree with various other posters that a. TTC a baby with a particular star sign is going to be very difficult and time-consuming; b. even if you conceive at the right time, if the baby then comes early or late, and falls into the 'wrong' star sign, you'll be getting your relationship with him/her totally off on the wrong foot, and c. astrology is bunk anyway. I can only offer my LO in evidence for this last. According to her due date, she would have been born under Pisces, and had I listened to the consultant who wanted to induce a day after the due date, she would still have been born under Pisces. I didn't, and she arrived naturally a week late, under Aries. If astrology were true, this would have to mean that the extra week she spent inside me effected a hundred-and-eighty-degree change in her personality, as you can't get more different than Aries and Pisces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->