TTC and Cycles after Birth Control

shelbyy412

Reaction score
Hello! I took my last birth control pill May 4 and got my period May 8th right on time. After that I was having what I believed some serious pregnancy symptoms, but ended up getting my period on June 16th (yayyy for my body regulating quickly! :happydance:) Anywho, my period was very different than the ones while I was on birth control (as expected), as it was not as heavy, yet I had terrible cramps. All that aside, I did not get a period this month (lots of unprotected sex of course), and was wondering if I should even bother taking a test or just wait it out. I know cycles after birth control can be all over the place, and I'm rather tired of testing and getting BFNs :( I'm hoping of course that this is actually pregnancy though. I had a one day fever last weekend with terrible back pains and just felt crappy for a day, and I've had a mildly stuffy nose since then. Yesterday I kept gagging although I didn't feel nauseus, breast are a little tender when I push on them and my stomach's rather bloated, but other than that no symptoms. Opinions?? Test or wait it out? Can anyone relate??

(forgot to add, a couple days ago I was having lots of discharge that kinda oozed out of me (gross I know :/) could that mean anything?)

I have never been on BC as I am not allowed for health reasons. But I no it can take some women a few cycles to settle back down. I personally would test since u haven't got a AF this month at all.

Good luck Xx

Guess I should test huh :/ I'm hoping this isn't one of those reallyyy longgg cycles. I kinda have a good feeling this time though. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->