ttc and have a question for you pregnant ladies

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hey there:wave: I was wondering what kind of cm you had before you found out you were pregnant.
I am currently 7dpo and having alot of white thick sticky cm. With my dd I didn't think I was pregnant so I wasnt paying attn to cm when I was in tww, but I know when I got my bfp it was creamy.
Anyway so have any of you ladies had thick sticky cm before you got your bfp or around 7dpo like me?
Tia:thumbup:

I think mine was watery and still having tons of it now my biggest sign was low backache and cold symptoms that never turned into a real cold really hope you get bfp fx

Mine was creamy and yellowish, then it became this snotty stuff. Looks like I blew my nose on the tp before wiping. :blush:

Thanks ladies:flower: I have been having some cold symptoms like stuffy nose and headaches. Also, the past couple days I will randomly get light headed when I stand or sit too fast. Its weird haha hoping they are good signs:)

Actually that was one of the biggest signs because I never get any cm after O. I had a ridiculous amount of white cm from 4 dpo until about 7 dpo. I don't know what if anything it had to due with my bfp but I'd never had it with any other cycle!

Mine was creamy - not lots but enough to be in my undies. I still have the same now!

Actually that was one of the biggest signs because I never get any cm after O. I had a ridiculous amount of white cm from 4 dpo until about 7 dpo. I don't know what if anything it had to due with my bfp but I'd never had it with any other cycle!
I dont really have cm after O either thats why I thought it was odd, I tend to be dry down there until af comes sometimes I will get some watery cm but never had sticky. Your reply gave me some more hope though so thank you:thumbup:

I dont really have cm after O either thats why I thought it was odd, I tend to be dry down there until af comes sometimes I will get some watery cm but never had sticky. Your reply gave me some more hope though so thank you:thumbup:

Absolutely and I hope you get your bfp! If you do than I am even more convinced!

Absolutely and I hope you get your bfp! If you do than I am even more convinced!
I will keep you updated:thumbup: af is due christmas so not sure if I will test on eve or just wait until the 25th haha

Mine was super thick and white...almost like toilet paper getting stuck down there.

Mine was creamy and yellowish, then it became this snotty stuff. Looks like I blew my nose on the tp before wiping. :blush:

That's exactly how mine was. In fact when I saw the yellowish creaminess that's when I realized I was pregnant.

It also was thin and watery at points also.

Mine was exactly the same as it is before af so I couldn't use it go by. But I did have severe dizziness for two days and a strange cold that only lasted a day (so blocked up I couldn't breath when sitting, then the next day I was fine) so fx for you :flower:

Mine was so watery and slippery and clear. Even after my bfp then about a week later it was thick and in copious amounts!! Hope you get your bfp soon :)

Thank you for all of your replies:flower:

It looks like I may be joining you ladies in first tri soon:happydance:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210741 what do you guys think? I swear when I invert it its there

I do think i see it but its hard to tell on my phone really hope its your bfp

I am going to test again tomorrow with fmu so Ill keep you updated:thumbup:

Last year with my pregnancy I had a ton of heavy whitish/yellowish CM before my BFP, this pregnancy I was dry as a bone until about 6 weeks or so when I would wipe and there would be a lot of watery CM.

The white, thick, sticky cm is a cleaning type of cm. It happens before your period and also if you're pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->