TTC and hubby loses job - need cheering up!

J

Just_married

Hey girlies, I'm needing some cheerin up.....we are TTC and every month counts at my age, but last week my husband was paid off from his job - because the family which runs the business wanted to give their son a job. We are meeting a lawyer this week to sue, but it means money worries and uncertainty. Still going to try for a bambino as I'm sure he will get something in next 9 months should we be fortunate - but wanted to share and get some love from you guys as ur all so lovely xxx

I had this happen as well. It feels like all of these obstacles have been thrown in our way. I also had a medical issue. I know how you feel. My husband got fired in June. I was completely shocked. He has yet to find something, but I am hopeful that will change soon. My doctor gave me the all clear to TTC again this morning, so maybe that means more good things are on the horizon.
Good Luck!!!!

We're ttc #1 and right now both me and my husband don't have insurance. Making ends meet with money, but no insurance really sucks when we could use the docs right now.

Something will come up soon enough... We get obstacles sometimes. Good luck to you!!!

You're never given more then you can handle. I am sure bigger and better things are just around the corner for your hubby! Stay strong and positive :hugs:

You're never given more then you can handle. I am sure bigger and better things are just around the corner for your hubby! Stay strong and positive :hugs:

Thanks Sophia, I'm sure you are right! I have bought a professional iron and I'm on the verge of starting my own ironing business. We are looking at the bright side atm as we get to spend lots of time together which we couldnt do when we were both working. :)

Oh the stress! It's getting to us. I don't know how we are going to make it thru this. We had a big fight yesterday. I am very down ATM. :( I need to sick Despie on him. And LLbean to kick him in the head!

Oh I feel for you Just Married! When we were ttc #1, my SO lost his job, and 2 weeks later I was pregnant! He was out of work for a year and a half, and we were NOT prepared finacially! It was hard, and I went back to work early, but it all worked out. There were days when I just wanted to cry, but with the support of others everything worked out!

If I have learned anything - there is never truly a right time... Life Happens... Take a few deep breathes and continue down the path... Everything happens for a reason, maybe he will end up with a better job than the first one? You just never know! Keep your chin up!

OMG. This has just happened to us. DH made redundant last week and I only work part time. Undergoing fertility testing at the moment. Due to see Doc tomorrow to discuss results and really worried that DH won't want to go ahead if there is something wrong :cry:

I know it's selfish but I really need some positive energy at the moment and even if we do need help TTC at least we will be getting somewhere. Also at 36 time is not on my side :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->