TTC and long distance

C

claudinator

My DH is home every two weeks for a day and a half 😕 he's going to be that way for the next 9months.
My periods are irregular what are the chances? I've started an vitamin program and I'm hoping it will help regulate my cycles and make my AF thicker.
It makes me so sad that I might not have another, my DS is my sun moon & stars.

I would focus first on trying to regulate your cycles , and hopefully you will be ovulating when he is home , if not you could always have his sperm stored at a nearby sperm bank so you will have it accessible to thaw and inseminate when your ovulating.

Try to regulate your cycles. Stress, heavy exercise, dramatic weight loss or gain — all of these can cause interruptions in your period. Irregular periods can make it further difficult. Once they are set, find out your most fertile window, which can last up to six days every month. These six days are the five days leading up to, and the day of, ovulation, when your body releases an egg.

Your egg will survive for about a day once released. But sperm can survive for up to a week. Hence there is a six-day window for sperm to meet an egg. Your probability of conception is increased when you have intercourse multiple times in your fertile window.

To predict ovulation, you can use various methods like charting BBT, keeping a watch on cervical mucus, or using a OPK. With irregular period, ovulation prediction is difficult. If your cycles are more than 35 days apart or longer, you should see your ob-gyn to find out the exact cause.

I'm not a great eater and I'm a strict vegan. I eat properly in work because I have to. But at home no I don't eat much. I've low body fat & cholesterol which I'm working on.
My cycles are 42+ I'm seeing my obgyn in January as I'd a bad delivery and complications after birth. I'm just worried it won't happen again I've had two D&Cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->