TTC and newbie to a forum site!

Loopylulu1980

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I feel like I could be here all night typing my life!
I am married and I have 2 children, I am very lucky as I have 1 or each, I thought after my daughter was born in 2009 that was us done! However I am still desperate for a third! We have been trying for 20 mths now, I had a early MC last June, I have had the hormone tests, scans. I was on Depo a few years after my daughter was born.
I am now feeling like its all I think about now as my husband is much older than me and I'm sure we will get to a point where he will want to stop trying, so the sooner it happens the better!
My friends and husband tell me to stop thinking about it!!!!! Argggghhhhhh girls this is impossible isn't it?
I really wanted to find people in a similar position as myself, maybe with ways of not thinking about it all the time, or tips for conceiving?
I did an ovulation kit this last cycle and I ovulate day 11/12, I'm due on this Thursday and I'm sure it will come!
Also I need help with abbreviations on here please?
Thank you xxx

Hiya:wave:

Thought I'd say hello! Ttc number two here. I have no tips on not thinking about it as its on my mind 24/7! Hopefully we can try not to think about it together!

We've been trying for a couple of months but not been putting much effort into it though. I've just order the clearblue fertility monitor so excited to try that

Hey everyone.
I feel like I could be here all night typing my life!
I am married and I have 2 children, I am very lucky as I have 1 or each, I thought after my daughter was born in 2009 that was us done! However I am still desperate for a third! We have been trying for 20 mths now, I had a early MC last June, I have had the hormone tests, scans. I was on Depo a few years after my daughter was born.
I am now feeling like its all I think about now as my husband is much older than me and I'm sure we will get to a point where he will want to stop trying, so the sooner it happens the better!
My friends and husband tell me to stop thinking about it!!!!! Argggghhhhhh girls this is impossible isn't it?
I really wanted to find people in a similar position as myself, maybe with ways of not thinking about it all the time, or tips for conceiving?
I did an ovulation kit this last cycle and I ovulate day 11/12, I'm due on this Thursday and I'm sure it will come!
Also I need help with abbreviations on here please?
Thank you xxx

Hi I have 2 boys been TTC a Sis for 18 months now it's on my brain too!!!

I'm new to this forum stuff too and can Figure Out most of the abbreviations but I'm still workin on it!! :shrug:
Let me know if u would like to buddy Up :thumbup:

HI LADIES (again to some, met on multiple threads!!)) !!

This is my first cycle actively trying! Been NTNP since Dec. I am trying to sway blue since we have 2 beautiful girls and really want to carry on family name!!!

Welcome to Bnb Loopy! It is awesome to make some brand new to forum friends... I have read them forever but just started posting last week...

Apparently TTC is all I can focus on says DH.... but i like chatting and helping others and encouraging people!

Hello ladies,

Would love to join as well. This is my third cycle trying after M/C in December. I already have a 19 month old girl, hoping to expand the family soon. It was much easier for me the first time around, the second time I got pregnant pretty quick as well but m/c naturally at 11 weeks. Now 3 AF after the MC still not pregnant. My cycles have been off too. 35 days, 30 days, 35 days...which is odd for me. Anyway would love to buddy up so that i don't have to go through this alone. My husband doesn't understand what the rush is.

Hello ladies,

Would love to join as well. This is my third cycle trying after M/C in December. I already have a 19 month old girl, hoping to expand the family soon. It was much easier for me the first time around, the second time I got pregnant pretty quick as well but m/c naturally at 11 weeks. Now 3 AF after the MC still not pregnant. My cycles have been off too. 35 days, 30 days, 35 days...which is odd for me. Anyway would love to buddy up so that i don't have to go through this alone. My husband doesn't understand what the rush is.

Do you chart with FF?? It makes it super easy to keep track of cycles and Odays.... I know because my cycles from Dec-Feb were 32 days and Feb to march jumped down to 24 days! This cycle seems to be around 25 days as well, because I O'vd super early!

Check out my chart here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430bee

If you haven't started your own and you want to I will be glad to help :)

Thanks :). No I haven't. I've been tracking it myself in google so far hehe. But I did sign up for it today. Also, I orders a basal thermometer and opt (cheap) kits. So i will start as soon as they come in the mail.

I should state that I have been using opk for the last three months, so i do know when i ovulated, but I haven't done temperature yet.

Here is a new group I made for all the newbies to recenters to TTC and Foruming to encourage and support one another.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1787681-ttc-together.html

Feel free to join and invite other newcomers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->