TTC and worried, need some advice please!

ElleR

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and I am sorry I have to go straight into a question. I promise to post more positive posts :) I hope someone can shed some light to this matter. My husband and I are ttc, unfortunately due to medical reasons I can only try for 6 months before going back on medication (my medication causes birth defects in early pregnancy so is very high risk). Every month is like gold :)

This is my first month ttc, we have been very active, doing all the right things but from 2dpo I have had serious cramping in my uterus, it is a dull pain like AF mixed with a stitch and it has been like that till 8dpo (today). It comes and goes but it is definitely there.

I am getting very worried here, I have never had these pains so early before AF and I have never had cysts before. What could this be for so long? Starting to get a bit worried?

Will head to the doctor later but I would appreciate some suggestions that I could bring up.

Hi ElleR

I am new to this forum and I am sorry I have to go straight into a question. I promise to post more positive posts
Don't be sorry its what we're here for! :D

Wishing you LOTS of luck TTC in 6 months. TTC is pressure enough so I hope you get a speedy BFP.

Problem with TTC is you start to reconise 'everything' you didn't before. Every little twinge or possible difference makes you wonder ... I really wouldn't worry as that is your main concern so far :hugs: nothing to worry about would cause you concern so quick if you have concieved on this cycle (far to early to tell).

I take it your using OPKs to work out your fertile days if you know what dpo you are?

Again good luck x

Good Luck Eller
I would def recommend OPK's to increase your chances of concieving x

good luck with ttc :happydance:

also as your dr knows you only have 6 months is there any way they may allow you to have some fertility tests. i know it's early and jumping the gun but you don't want to hit 6 months and realise there may have been something you could do about it. maybe if you don't get your bfp within a couple of months ask for them to measure your hormone levels etc just to make sure. sorry i don't mean this to come across as being negative but it would be a shame to miss out if all you needed was a progesterone booster or something.

all the best and i hope you get your bfp soon :dust:

This is my first time ttc but i just want to wish you GOOD LUCK and Im prayin you get preggo!!!!!

:hugs:Good luck Elle, I hope you get your BFP soon!

I am not sure about the cramps, but slight cramping is a sign of early pregnancy (unfortunately it is also a AF approaching sign to - the problem with ttc is that most early pregnancy signs are also AF signs as well - aagggghhh!!!!:rofl:).

Like others have said, if time is limited for you, you should possibly consider temperature charting and using ovulation predictor kits to help you figure out your cycle. Also, like others have said, maybe getting tests done by the doctor to ensure that any little problems could be sorted out.

Good luck, I hope you get a BFP in time for Christmas!:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->