ttc at 39 :)

suetrace

Reaction score
hi all , i have been reading posts on here for about a month now and just plucked up courage to post something!! me and my partner, trace, have been together for 20yrs and trying for our first baby using at home insemination using trace brothers sperm, i will be carrying the baby by the way!!! i am 39yrs and tried last month but with no success, this month we have bought pre seed and instead cups so cant wait now for the next 10 days or so for when i ov,thats it really, i will probs be bombarding you all with questions from now on!!! byeeee x

Good luck with this suetrace! I hope you get a bfp soon :hugs:

good luck sue! I'm 39 and just got my first BFP a few months ago!! You can do it best of luck!! Anna

Good luck suetrace. It happens as pablo said. My best friend us 6 mos. and 40 yrs old so keep the faith.

thank girls for the words of encouragement, anna, congrats thats great news and very encouraging, we did our insemination this weekend,tracys brother came to stay with us for the weekend so i was more relaxed in our house,i am currently sat typing this with my instead cup in!!!! tmi i know!! ha ha....i did 3 insems,one fri night one sat afternoon and one this morning,first month using pre seed and instead cup aswell,fx,the only concern i have is that he only produces about 1ml-1.5ml of sperm,is this enough do you think???? i got a strong line on my ovulation test on saturday afternoon so i think the timing ok,what you think? thanks speak soon, 2ww here we go again xx

Good Luck. I'm 38 and will hopefully be ttc later this year. I'm always glad to see someone in the same age category on here. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->