ttc baby #1, who's with me?

sierra28

Reaction score
trying for baby #1? who's with me? what are you guys doing? how long have you been trying? any tips?

I am :) We tried a year ago and had a chemical pregnancy but I then had to stop due to a flare up of a health problem, this is our first cycle back ttc.
I am just monitoring my CM to try and keep a rough track of when I O so I know when to test and we are BDing everyday (ok sometimes more, we have always been a bit of a ahem randy couple haha)

This is my second cycle. I used an opk for the first time this month. For fun I tested yesterday and thought I saw the faintest line.. Bit blue dyes are not reliable at all!

Me! :wave:

This is cycle 5 and we've had:sex: since CD 6. Im not due to O until sometime mid next week but I dont want to miss any chances this time around. I plan on DTDing every day or every other. The last 4 tries we tried nearly every O day only for disappointment. I just don't get it.

I started temping mid last cycle.. I also got some opk's (faint +, not getting any darker yet), preseed and softcups. Hoping this is our month!

Hi this is our 2nd cycle. I'm on cd 37 at 9 dpo. I can't wait to have my first little one. I was temping but my target thermometer was not being accurate so I will get another bbt thermometer if af comes. We bd almost every day and I tried opk's but the target brands sinks and had the same dark but not dark enough line every time I took it.

God luck ladies!

I can't stop looking at this picture of my most likely not BFP. Lol. Talk some sense into me ladies!!! I putting filters on it to see the line better. Seriously- tell me blue dyes are wrong and I'm not preggers! I CANNOT get my hopes up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
yes, I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow. I really hope this is my cycle.me and my fiancé have been trying, and the two week wait is the worst. I hope well get what we want. baby dust to all :)

I can't stop looking at this picture of my most likely not BFP. Lol. Talk some sense into me ladies!!! I putting filters on it to see the line better. Seriously- tell me blue dyes are wrong and I'm not preggers! I CANNOT get my hopes up...

Blue dye tests are known for false positives and evaps so you are wise to try and not raise your hopes. Go and buy a frer or any pink dye test. But fingers crossed for you that this is it for you!!

Pretty sure it was just an Evap- that's what I'm telling myself! I'll go get a frer and test sometime next week if the witch doesn't show!

Im with you CD8 :) here we gooooooo!!!!!! cycle #2 barely going to by a temp stick and maybe o tests :)

My dh and I got married in August. I was taking jolessa bc for a few years and stopped in August. I have an app that tracks AF and high fertility days. We have had sex every other day and every day and still no bfps. We arent stressing but I want a baby. Any ideas on what we can do to make this happen? Im new to all the lingo with this. Thanks and good luck to all!

Saw this thread and thought I would pop in. OH and I are also TTC #1. Last month we were pretty much NTNP so this is our first actual month of TTC.

Best of luck to you all! :flower:

DH & I are ttc#1 as well!!! This is our 2nd cycle, and I started using OPKs this month as well. Currently only 4DPO, so trying to not get too excited about anything just yet.

Woke up tonight feeling incredibly sweaty. I also have a terrible sore throat. I hope I'm not coming down with something!

Just jumping in as i was reading through,

Ashley - actually, if your preggo, your immune system could have dropped down, this is normal. I definitely suggest testing again with a pink dye test.

I'm so bored waiting to O, I thought I had ovulated early (for me) on day 14 because I thought I had ewcm but I think that was actually leftover semen because it was 4 hours after sex and that was the only bit I found and I'm back to watery. I find waiting to ovulate more frustrating than the ttw afterwards! We are having sex everyday so I'm not worrying about missing ovulation or anything, I just track so I know when to count dpo from but I am just so impatient and bored of waiting.
Rant over.
How is everyone?
Ashley have you retested with a pink dye test yet?

No not yet! I'm using my willpower to hold out until Friday! I have a nagging headache and gas today! Hoping it's good!

No not yet! I'm using my willpower to hold out until Friday! I have a nagging headache and gas today! Hoping it's good!

FX for you Ashley! Sending some willpower your way, but you may have to send it back next week. Af is due on the 15th and I am going to *TRY* to wait til the 16th before testing.

Anyone have any symptoms? Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->