ttc baby #1, who's with me?

I'm 3dpo af due the 17th. I can't wait to test.. I'm going crazy, I wanna test as soon as possible. I don't know when that is tho D:

Anyone else here testing on January 25th?

Hi ladies!! I'm also trying to conceive #1.

We started trying in march of 2013, got a BFP in June, and miscarried in July at 8 weeks. Got another BFP in September, miscarried in November at 12 weeks.

Now here I am almost 10 months in and no baby to show for my suffering through 1st trimester!

Currently 4DPO. Will be testing 18th/19th of January. I don't have much hope for this cycle though. It's our first trying since our last miscarriage, and we don't seem to get pregnant on the first try. And even if it is a BFP, still won't mean a baby for sure unfortunately :(

Hey Confuzion, happy to see you here! So sorry for your losses, I am only on cycle 2 right now and I can't even begin to imagine the pain you and the other ladies that have experienced with MCs. I am hoping the absolute best for you this month!

Have any dr's said if there was a reason for the two MC's? Don't mean to pry, and if you'd rather not talk about, I absolutely understand.

:dust: for everyone!!

No it's nothing I wouldn't tell my BnB ladies. Lol.

Being that the first one was so early on, they said baby must not have been developing properly. When I had another miscarriage, this time later on after was saw the baby grow and a strong perfect heartbeat, they did loads of tests on me. Everything came back 100% healthy and normal. Which you think would make me happy lol but I was so upset because we didn't have a reason.

So I had a Misssd miscarriage (I didn't cramp or bleed and body felt pregnant despite baby's heart stopping) and waited it out naturally. It took two weeks for my body to recognize the loss and clear my uterus. But once it did, I saved my baby's remains (very clearly with arms, legs, tiny little hands, little black eyes. It's amazing how they look even at such a small gestational age. Like a tiny human). That part I don't usually tell because it upsets people. Hope it doesn't upset you. Anyway, they tested my baby and it was a girl with 45X turner's syndrome. Which is a random chromosomal abnormality (not hereditary) that occurs in 10-15% of miscarriages. It's not associated with age of the eggs (I am only 25 after all), and chances of if happening again are no higher than it happening the first time to any other couple.

So basically what they said was it was just by chance that we had two in a row. And no reason we should have another. But it's hard to be convinced of that when you've had two in a row.

Anyway sorry if if was a long winded answer! Lol

hey dear sorry for ur 2 loss i m also sailing in same boat. married since 6 years 29 yrs old, and i gone thru 2 miscarriage and 1 ectopic pregnancy. i m trying to be very positive that this time everything wil go fine but again everything is in god's hands.

now we are trying from last 7 months but nothing happning all time negative test, this month i m hoping for BFP lets c.

i want baby so much like anything.

good luck to everybody there
No it's nothing I wouldn't tell my BnB ladies. Lol.

Being that the first one was so early on, they said baby must not have been developing properly. When I had another miscarriage, this time later on after was saw the baby grow and a strong perfect heartbeat, they did loads of tests on me. Everything came back 100% healthy and normal. Which you think would make me happy lol but I was so upset because we didn't have a reason.

So I had a Misssd miscarriage (I didn't cramp or bleed and body felt pregnant despite baby's heart stopping) and waited it out naturally. It took two weeks for my body to recognize the loss and clear my uterus. But once it did, I saved my baby's remains (very clearly with arms, legs, tiny little hands, little black eyes. It's amazing how they look even at such a small gestational age. Like a tiny human). That part I don't usually tell because it upsets people. Hope it doesn't upset you. Anyway, they tested my baby and it was a girl with 45X turner's syndrome. Which is a random chromosomal abnormality (not hereditary) that occurs in 10-15% of miscarriages. It's not associated with age of the eggs (I am only 25 after all), and chances of if happening again are no higher than it happening the first time to any other couple.

So basically what they said was it was just by chance that we had two in a row. And no reason we should have another. But it's hard to be convinced of that when you've had two in a row.

Anyway sorry if if was a long winded answer! Lol

Oh confuzion I am so sorry. And I'm sure that being told that they were close just by chance doesn't help any. And, no that doesn't upset me and I can only assume I would do the exact same thing especially when you had reached the 12w milestone. That must have been hard waiting for your body to recognize the loss, you are a very strong woman!

reshma-sorry to hear of your losses as well. Hoping this is the cycle for everyone!

I joined nearly a year ago but DH and I decided to try for #1 last month. Last cycle we BD'd on what we thought was my fertile period. Went by nothing but physical symptoms. Well when that ended up in getting AF, I decided to take it more seriously and bought OPKs. I may be a little impatient :p

I'm on CD 14 now, got a dark OPK. I'm confident I'll get a positive tomorrow. Good luck everyone :)

Sorry for your losses reshma. Hopefully things start looking up for both of us.

Twinkie - thanks for the kind words :hugs:. It was a tough 2013 for me that's for sure.

KBcupcake - good luck!! Happy BDing!

Sorry to hear about the losses ladies. I don't usually talk about it but I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks in May 2013. It's still tough sometimes and it does make me nervous about TTC but at the same time I'm super excited. It's a weird feeling. Sending lots of :dust: and prayers out there to all of you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->