TTC Baby#1

Faith2781

Reaction score
Hubby and I celebrated our first anniversary at the weekend and have decided to start really trying to conceive. We've had some set backs over the past year, I've suddenly developed an allergic reaction to caffeine in particular (and a few other things) and had raised ESR levels to boot, and a very messed up cycle! But, finally, everything seems to be sorted, I'm managing my allergy's, and my cycle has suddenly returned to what it used to be. :thumbup:

I conceived back end of 2010 but had an ectopic which was caught early and treated with methotrexate instead of surgery.... So I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Anyhow, will be checking in, rambling and generally freaking myself out each month! :haha: Be glad to get to know some ladies on here that I can chat to. :flower:

Welcome to the thread and good luck with your journey.

Today is my first time on injections. I have had two failed clomid cycles. the first one I missed the O and the second one i didnt O. MY RE said with my variable response to clomid at 150mg its ok to move on to injections. I have promised myself and my SO that i am going to just stick myself and keep moving. I was getting really impatient on clomid and stressing myself out.

I am itching to finally get a BFP for real

Happy anniversary and welcome! :flower: I'm sorry to hear about your loss and about the new allergies. :hugs: I'm glad you're on the right track now and recommend joining our support/testing group. We joined together in April, several people already got BFPs and several are still trying and will be testing in June and July. We want to stick together to see everyone get a BFP. There are a lot of wonderful, supportive ladies. Click here to go to our thread.

Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->