ttc baby 2 advice please

MummytobabyH

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this site and was just looking for some advice! We have just start trying for baby no 2... i dont chart my temp or anything however i do check my cp... i know i am out this month as i had period last thursday she arrived right on time 14dpo... however was unusual but i would still class as a period as there was red blood! Anyway my question is about my cervix position it was high from 2 days before the bleeding and its still so high! On everything i have read online it says your cervix should be low during your period and even after and only rises prior to ovulation.My cervix is still very high and closed. i am wonder when it should come down it has always low after my period. I did take a pregnancy test before my period came in the morning and it was negative which didnt surprise me! just before the spotting got a huge clump of cm i have never saw it like that before!

just wondering if anyone can give some advice if it has happen with you and when did your cervix go back down i am just worried it will hinder this months ttc!

thank you all so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"