TTC baby #2 - cervix feels huge though?! Too big?..

A1983

Reaction score
Hi-I only checked once when ttc #1 and it was like a biggish pin head size...just checked and it's the size of say a third of my little finger? If not a bit bigger. I was shocked-and obviously wouldn't try but im sure a finger could be easily inserted! It seemed longer like a long slit which I've read is normal-but it seemed like a wide and long slit rather than something I would have expected.

DD was a normal delivery but has a very large head - 99% ile (needed an episiotomy) and im wondering if that affected things? It only concerns me with having an incompetent cervix for baby number 2.

Also whilst im posting-surely a bigger cervix means quicker to conceive purely based on more room for sperm to travel in the right direction?!

I assume you mean the opening of the cervix ? mine has stayed open a little as well since the birth of my girls its always dialated to a 1, completely normal.

Yes I do! I've since learnt theres an internal and external part to the cervix. I'm referring to the external.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->