Ttc baby #2 for 3 years!!

Faith31

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 32 and dh is 33. I'll start with my first pregnancy, we had tried for our dd for almost 3 years. I remember testing when I was two weeks late because I had given up on becoming pregnant and my cycles where irregular. I'm not sure if my test would have given me a bfp any sooner because my ultrasound gave me a due date two weeks later then the dates according to my lmp.
Anyway my last cycles have been 31,61,31,34 days. I don't temp regularly but know that my temps have been 98-99 lately.
Here are my symptoms:
Nausea most evenings (same with dd)
Tired
Enlarged tingly/throbbing breasts
Diareah a few times a day
Restless legs at night
Dull cramps
Last tested when I was 8 days late, bfn

Twice during the month I had a few days of ewcm and cramps. The day before af was supposed to come I had a large glob of ewcm tinged with pink. A few days after I had milky/lotion type cm in large amounts, lasting 3 days. I'm pretty dry now but still feel crampy. Not sure what to think anymore!! Our 3.5 year old is wanting a brother or sister, hope we can give her one soon! Thanks for reading.

I Forgot to mention my lmp was May 25. I have had all my fertility testing done and all was good with me and my husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->