TTC baby #2 + PCOS

rb1429

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Rachel, I'm 35 & momma of a 2.5 year old. It took us a year to conceive our little who was born September 2020. Smooth pregnancy, mostly smooth labor. And here it goes....

- I started my first period at 7 months postpartum in April 2021
- I bled for 4 months straight.
- Saw my ob/gyn August 2021 who wanted to do a birth control reset.
- On the first month (September 2021), I bled through the normal pills & stopped bleeding at the sugar pills. Didn't bother taking the rest LOL
- I didn't bleed for the next 9 months.
- Saw an internist June 2022, did (what felt like) a gazillion labs. ALL CAME BACK NORMAL & was left with "Call if you want a follow-up". Annoying AF.
- Took a step back.
- Saw a new ob/gyn who has been an angel & he noticed there was 1 lab that wasn't done.
- Diagnosed with PCOS in July 2022.
- Spontaneous bleeding when going to the bathroom and light spotting throughout the day started in September 2022. I kind of thought it was my period trying to regulate itself.
- Told my doctor about it in January 2023 & he wanted a D&C done just to stop the random bleeding, hopefully give me a clean slate..
- It's been 4 weeks since my D&C was done. Still no period.

I am ready for baby #2. We've hit our deductible for the year already, our little needs a lifelong friend, and I'm ready to complete our family.

I have a prescription for clomid but just waiting on my period to start. :( I feel like I am going to have to call to get progesterone prescribed.

Can anyone else relate to my chaos?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->