• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc baby 2. Took 3 years to ttc 1st baby..

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
It took 3 years to ttc baby 1. I had a beautiful baby girl in March 2013.
She is now 1 year old :kiss:
I am breast feeding and have been ttc for 6 months.
I know from experience that 6 months is nothing to class as LTTTC. But for a former LTTTCer, I would LOVE to ttc and get a bfp straight away!. But its not happening :( I really want to give my daughter a brother or sister.

I read and hear that breastfeeding mothers are very fertile. That's sooo not me :dohh:
My cycles are sooooo long AND my LP's are very short :(

Anyone else in my situation???

Hello, kind of know how you feel. Did you have any tests done before or any reason why you took so long to conceive baby1?
While 6 mths isn't long if you have known issues I think I'd ask for a referral to a FS.
However I've never heard that breast feeding makes you fertile if anything it's the other way about. Stops you getting pregnant to give your body time to recover and support one baby at a time.

Both OH and I were unexplained. I'm 26 now. OH is 29. I thought I'd have 2-3 kids buy now, but life sure des have other plans.
I got pregnant with the help of clomid with DD :)

Given you used clomid the last time I'd be tempted to go back to your FS for more of the same. However they might be unwilling to give you it while you are BFing but that is just my guess.
One of my friends was over ten years TTC baby 1, eventually got pregnant on round 4 of clomid, baby 2 was conceived on round 1.

I have a feeling I may need clomid again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->