Ttc baby No2, 7dpo....what do you think?

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
We are ttc baby no2 and have a 4year old daughter, we've been trying for a few months but as my husband started a new job working nights this month it wasnt something that was in the front of my mind....I dont tempt or anything just sex regular....I knew this month when I expected to ovulate. Anyway!!! 2 days ago (5dpo) I felt really wet below, went to the loo and wiped I had blood in my cm, it was like a thread in my stretchy cm. I was taken back as I never bleed in my cycles. I havent had any other bleeding since, yesterday (6dpo) I ached on and off like my period cramps but not as strong. I feel the same today. My cervix feels really really high up and I cant feel it today....
My head is going in circles.....one second im convinced it was an implantation bleed and im sure im pregnant the next im thinking it cant be....!!!! Ive got 7 days til my period is due...anyone else in the same boat? ?

I definitely think it could be an implantation bleed! especially if it was only a small amount and you've had nothing since but you're cramping too! best of luck to you hun xx

I hope so!! I never had a bleed with my daughter but seeing how little it was I could easily have missed it If I had it at all! The aches arnt quite cramps but are in the area I get my period cramps. So fingers crossed now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->