TTC Baby Number 1 ; Buddies ...

mikmaqbear

Reaction score
Anyone wanna be buddies ? Me and my fiance are TTC and I was wondering if there was anyone that wanted to be buddies with me.

I will if you like hun! I'm also looking to buddy up :)

Whats the length of your cycles? x

I'm not exactly sure how long my cycles are but I'm pretty sure they are 28 days long. I was suppose to start my period on the 22nd or the 25th and havent yet. My last period was on the 22nd of February. I'm having a lot of preg symptoms but no positive test yet. I'm hoping that it is just too early to tell yet. I've been using Dollarstore preg tests. Lol

Hi Ladies. I am 21 yrs old and my DH is 22 yrs old. In February 2010, found out I was pregnant, but ended up m/c April 2010. Been ttc #1 since june 2010. My LMP was february 22nd. I have a 35 day cycle and due for AF on the 29th. Hopeful she doesnt show but taken 2 tests today and both negative so im thinking she is going to arrive on time. Maybe it's too early though i dont know.

Hi @MissCherry! Another Welshian I see :D how long have you been TTC and what length are your cycles?

@mikmaqbear oooh! damn, lets hope it's going to be positive soon then :D yeah I notice cheap preg tests are not much use until your quite a while gone lol. How long have you and OH been TTC?

<3 x

Hi Ladies. I am 21 yrs old and my DH is 22 yrs old. In February 2010, found out I was pregnant, but ended up m/c April 2010. Been ttc #1 since june 2010. My LMP was february 22nd. I have a 35 day cycle and due for AF on the 29th. Hopeful she doesnt show but taken 2 tests today and both negative so im thinking she is going to arrive on time. Maybe it's too early though i dont know.

I'm sorry that you miscarried hun, I miscarried in December 2010 and this is my first official month of TTC#1 :)

Well let's hope the reason the preg tests are negative is because it's a little too early and that AF doesnt arrive and you get :bfp: :D x

Thanks Sarah. Sorry for your loss also hun. I am hoping for a BFP also. I have been getting on and off quick pains but nothing serious. Thinking it may be AF but then again it could be BFP.

Hey Sarah! I've been wondering if there were any welshies about!!
I've been ttc for 2 months but NTNP for 3 years. My cycles are an average of 30 days. It changes every month almost! What about you? :) x

@MissCherry - Well like I said I miscarried in December 2010 since then my cycle has been dodgy one time it's 31 the next 33 but I think it's settled now to 28+29 days so I'm going by that lol :) I too wondered if I'd see any Welshians lol :D x

@mzswizz - hopefully it's not AF :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear that xx
Glad to hear it's settling down lol are you temping/ using opks? X

Nope never used opks or anything just tryna time it right :sex: on my fertile days etc how about you? x

Last month I did nothing but I've been trying to temp this month but I don't sleep well so it's all over the place! My body hates me haha x

I don't temp or use OPKs. I tried using OPKs one month and ended up getting positives for 2 weeks straight. It was so frustrating.

Hi ladies,
(Mikmaqbear, sarah, miss cherry & mizswiz,) hope u dont mind me joining u girls. I think i'm a little way older than u all but I too am a first timer ttc.

I hope u girls dont mind me buddying up with u. I am 37 and have a medical condition which affects my hormones. (Hypothyroidism). I've realistically been sexually active since oct 2010, and have ttc but have been missing being active on the right days apart from this month.

I have a 28day cycle, my lmp was 28 feb I tested today but was negative. I'm due my af on 28 mar which is day after tomo. :wacko:

I'm so confused as to whether it could be a result of an early test or could it be my inbalanced hormones affecting my conceiving?

I'll give any details of my medical condition to any ?s raised if anyone has any info on hypothyroidism.

Welcome 37. I have never heard of that before how do you get it?

Mzswizz,

hypothyroidism is an under active thyroid function. The thyroid glan is in ur throat, its function is to control ur metabolism, n ur metabolism controls the functioning of ur body. There are cells in ur gland which produce the thyroid hormone, when there are not enuf cells being produced it is called hypothyroidism (also known as an underactive thyroid).

The opposite of this is known as hyperthyroidism, this is when there are too many cells being produced and is also known as over-active thyroid.

Wow I just learned something new. I know my mon has thyroid cancer but I never knew about that.

Hello I'm keen for a buddy :) NTNP for few years. I have no idea how long my cycle is. i am however 17 days late....

@37 n patient - I've never heard of your condition so sadly I have no info on it :( hopefully you'll conceive soon though.

@Crochet - Hi :D what length are your cycles? and what day in your cycle are you on at the moment?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->