TTC Baby Number 1 ; Buddies ...

Last month I did nothing but I've been trying to temp this month but I don't sleep well so it's all over the place! My body hates me haha x

I'm sure it doesnt hate you haha, ahh have you been the Docs about it? x

Hello Sarah its different every month they last up to 3-5 days. now 18 days late And 13 days left till AF. Is this making sense? I've never really thought about my cycles as its been pretty irregular since I came off the pill 3 years ago.

@Crochet - Hi :D what length are your cycles? and what day in your cycle are you on at the moment?

x

@mikmaqbear oooh! damn, lets hope it's going to be positive soon then :D yeah I notice cheap preg tests are not much use until your quite a while gone lol. How long have you and OH been TTC?

<3 x

Hi, sorry I'm a little late on responding lol. We've been TTC for about a month now. Yeah, me and my OH really hope it's just too soon to tell. He gets so sad when the test comes out a neg :(

Hello Sarah its different every month they last up to 3-5 days. now 18 days late And 13 days left till AF. Is this making sense? I've never really thought about my cycles as its been pretty irregular since I came off the pill 3 years ago.

@Crochet - Hi :D what length are your cycles? and what day in your cycle are you on at the moment?

x

Yeah it does make sense, it took me a few months for my cycles to become regular after I came off the pill in March 2010. Sure they will start to regulate soon x

@mikmaqbear oooh! damn, lets hope it's going to be positive soon then :D yeah I notice cheap preg tests are not much use until your quite a while gone lol. How long have you and OH been TTC?

<3 x

Hi, sorry I'm a little late on responding lol. We've been TTC for about a month now. Yeah, me and my OH really hope it's just too soon to tell. He gets so sad when the test comes out a neg :(

Lol it's fine, aw well hopefully you'll be a quick conceiver lol! Well hopefully you can conceive soon hun and yeah same here, I feel like crying my eyes out every time AF turns up or I'm a few days late and I take a preg test and it's negative I hate it :( x

Wow I just learned something new. I know my mon has thyroid cancer but I never knew about that.

@mzswizz Im so sorry to hear that ur mum has got to that stage. Before getting to that stage was she over or under active thyroid? Was she losing weight or gaining a lot of weight?

@37 n patient - I've never heard of your condition so sadly I have no info on it :( hopefully you'll conceive soon though.

x

@Sarah No worries at least I can share my progress with someone. If it dont happen this month there's always next month!

@crochet hi n welcome!

<3 x

Lol it's fine, aw well hopefully you'll be a quick conceiver lol! Well hopefully you can conceive soon hun and yeah same here, I feel like crying my eyes out every time AF turns up or I'm a few days late and I take a preg test and it's negative I hate it :( x

Yeah :p I hope so. If you are pregnant, every two days the pregnancy hormone that is detected in our urine doubles , so i think i will give it like a week or 2 before I test again.

Wow I just learned something new. I know my mon has thyroid cancer but I never knew about that.

@mzswizz Im so sorry to hear that ur mum has got to that stage. Before getting to that stage was she over or under active thyroid? Was she losing weight or gaining a lot of weight?

Well my mom wouldn't really tell us any information but I know my mom lost alot of weight I mean ALOT.

Just DTD with DH not too long ago well tried to but really couldn't because I was in complete pain. Like it felt like I was a virgin ouch. He couldn't go far because it was hurting me bad and he wasnt trying to hurt me so we stopped. He is like I seriously think you are pregnant. But only time will tell.

Hi all! I've just come across this post and was wondering if I might buddy up as well? I ha mirena removed 2/11 and finally AF arrived on 3/25.. my cycles are 26 days long so I will start testing around the 13th of April! This is my husband and my first official cycle of trying b/c I'm not sure the "post removal bleeding" could be considered AF.

Last month I did nothing but I've been trying to temp this month but I don't sleep well so it's all over the place! My body hates me haha x

I'm sure it doesnt hate you haha, ahh have you been the Docs about it? x

yeah its normal cos i was on the depo jab for so long :( it sucks!! :dohh:

@37 every female in my family has Underactive Thyroid(except me as far as i know!) and they all concieved within 4 months of ttc my nan is one of 10 children! but everyone is different :flower:

Welcome abroad hopeful.

Hey ladies I've been busy last few days n have come back to catch up with u girls with a ?. I was due my AF on Mon (28 Mar 2011). On Tuesday I started to discharge a thin egg white like liquid, something that u would do at time of Ov.

Why am I experiencing this instead of getting my AF? I am now 3 days late. Anyone have any info pls?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Miss Cherry, ur feedback has raised my hopes of being able to conceive. God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->