TTC baby number 3 - anyone else??

rubycoco

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted on here in years! I have a girl aged 5 and a son aged 3, we're currently trying for number 3 is anyone else in the same boat?

It took us 6 months to conceive our daughter (i was 30), son was a surprise (i was 32), for this one we've done 2 months of not trying not preventing and this is cycle 3 of really trying! I've been doing OPK's and might start charting this month. Having got pregnant so easily last time, i thought it would've happened by now to be honest, but I'm realising I'm 36 and these things are all so unpredictable! Anyone else feeling the same? I know we haven't been trying long but i'm impatient already!

Hi! I am new to the site, and the first time posting to ttc forums.

I am a 31 mother of 2 beautiful children

I can say that I am in the same boat you are! I have a son who is almost 5 and a daughter who is 2 1/2!! Currently we are ttc #3

Took about 4 months to conceive him, and seemed to conceive her right away.

Patients is a tough one, I definitely don’t have any which doesn’t help at all!! I am not tracking temperature or anything, just watching closely at expected days. I may start charting next cycle if it’s a no go this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you and hope you get your bfp soon!!

Thank you, baby dust to you too!

Already having 2 children & not having been trying for long in the grand scheme of things, I don’t feel like I can complain.... but the desire to have a baby is all-consuming whether it’s your first or your 3rd so it can still be tough at times I find ... don’t feel I can talk to friends often about ttc, a lot of them don’t have any children & some are going through fertility treatment to conceive first babies.

We are trying for #3 as well. #1 took 5 months second pregnancy was surprise and ended up being ectopic. 2nd baby took 9 months. Been trying for #3 for 6 months with no luck. I hate that it takes us so long to get pregnant.

I know, it’s frustrating.... anyone I talk to though says it’s not very long as some couples take over a year etc etc, it doesn’t help that I’ve had quite difficult pregnancies with sickness so I’m desperate to just get that bit out of the way!

Hi Ruby! I am also a mother of two (ages 3 and 5) :) We have been TTC #3 for about 2 years now, started fertility treatments in August this past year and are on our 6th round now. Hoping March is our month! Sending lots of baby dust your way!! <3

Trying for bub #3 too. Only just started our journey this month on 1dpo today. Dd is 5 and our ds is 2.5. Dd was 6months, ds took over a year but I had 4 early miscarriages during that year in a row too. Lots of baby dust to us all.

:hi:hi girls me and DH are ttc #3 as well! DD will be 4 in March and DS 2 in April after my 3rd yes 3rd ectopic in November and completely not wanting another baby, it's all i can think about nowadays! It took 7 almost 8 years to have DD with 2 ectopics and a miscarriage we both just gave up and DD just happened, and endless prayers! DS happened after a chemical pregnancy we were NTNP8-[ but I totally timed it perfectly:haha: unbeknownst to DH. This will be our 1st month actually trying but its just going by my predicted O days.
Well here's hoping for us all ladies:flow:

Baby dust to all! I thought it’d be less stressful ttc #3 as at least I have 2 healthy children who I’m so thankful for but my little girl keeps praying that “god will put a baby in mummy’s tummy” - oh gosh the pressure!

Yup no3 here too! My dd took 5 years bfp 2014 ds was a rainbow but surprise bub bfp 2015 and now ttc my 2nd rainbow after ectopic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->