Ttc baby number 3 with pcos, coil removal and weight issues.

P.C.O.SMAMOF2

Reaction score
Any advice ladies? My first I tried 2 years and got my BFP after first month on soy isoflavins. My second baby was a HUGE suprise. My youngest is 18months my oldest 31 months and I just had my coil removed yesterday I started trying straight away. When should I try a soy iso cycle? Will I wait a few months? I'm so rusty at this ttc business now 😣

Also my OH had a previous low sperm count and I had an operation in march of this year to remove ovarian cysts.

Your SO can try Maca. You and your SO actually. Have you guys given it a try? My acupuncturist recommends Maca for men with sperm issues. Get the organic powdered form and take it in the morning in a smoothie. After you do your won research of course.

I have heard great things about Soy inducing O. It is great that it worked for you the first month taking it! I wish I knew more about it. How does it work?

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance on that. This month I am trying black cohosh until CD 12. Suppose to induce O like Clomid but without the side effects and it is safe. We shall see. I am either CD 8 or 10. I had pink discharge the day I was due and not sure if I should count that as CD 1. Our bodies don't work like other women so it is confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->