TTC... Best OPK

MadsMom

Reaction score
what's the best OPK out there now? I am TTC #2 after 11 years so I'm not really what is familiar with what is on the market now. For the past year we have been NTNP but now we are getting serious about it. I have PCOS and I have no AF without medications. Going tomorrow to have an ultrasound to check the lining of my uterus and probably start Provera and or Clomid. Any info anyone has about OPK's or TTC in general I would appreciate!! This is a little overwhelming and a little stressful!!

I like "answer"or "wonderfo". They are cheap and just show a test and control line and a positive OPK is where the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line. In my opinion it's not confusing. There are also more advanced methods and lots of women like "clear blue" and "clear blue" digital where you have smileys and flashing smileys which sound confusing to me since I've never used them. Clear blue is also more expensive. You can get 100 LH sticks and 20 HCG sticks for $20 on amazon and eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->