Ttc bleeding two weeks before af is due?

Jaylady

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been ttc for a few months. I was on the implanon bc for two years and had it removed. When I had it taken out I immediately had the period within a few hours. It came earlier than expected but I assumed it was because of the hormonal changes. For the past few months I have had a regular 28 day cycle. My af is due on the 10th of May but this month I spotted on the 26. A few days prior I had really bad cramps and my body just felt weird. My bf and I had sex two weeks earlier and I immediately felt different. When I saw the spotting I assumed it was implantation bleeding but it got really heavy the next day. My periods are normally light so this was very abnormal. I chalked it up to being my period after I saw all the blood but it was so heavy that I was changing my tampon almost every two hours. When I woke up this morning there was no more bleeding but I am still having cramps on my left side. What could all of this mean ? I did some research and found out that ib could be heavy but mostly light. I took a hpt the day before I started bleeding and got a negative. I know it was too early but with the way I was feeling I just couldn't wait. Now I'm extra nervous and want to know what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->