TTC Buddies Wanted TTC #1

Hevzii&JayJay

Trying for our 1st BFP!!
Reaction score
Heyy Guys i am 13 DPO today and am looking for a TTC Buddy roughly along the same time as me as i would like to share my journey etc with others :).

But any Buddy would be great :)

Myself and my OH have been TTC for 4 Months, Still not BFP! Fingers Crossed for this cycle :)

Hi Hevzii! I want to be your buddy!
DH and I are TTC #1 for 6 months now, 1 dpo today, so not at the same point in my cycle, but I'd love to be buddies anyway! I know your post is from a couple of days ago. Where are you in your cycle now?

Heyy Hun :) Yay We Can be buddies :) well I'm past my 2WW this will be tmi but I thought af came but its didn't I got like a bit of blood but then nothing all dAy going to buy a test today :)...come joing my group I made its a ttc group, its a great atmosphere and the ladies are all lovely x

Wooot! that's awesome - no af. It's not over until she comes! Let me know what happens with the test!
Sorry I wasn't online yesterday - was trying to fill the first day or two of my TWW with other things so I don't obsess. I know any symptoms I find aren't real during the first few days anyway!
I'll try to find your group (can you post a link in case I can't find it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->