TTC Buddies wanted!!

M

MrsStill

Hey Ladies!
My OH and I have been TTC for two months. I've been off BC for over a year and have been married for almost 8 months Just got a positive OPK today so going to try. I would love some TTC buddies!! I'm so anxious and excited!!
Thanks!

Hey there! Hubby and I are on month # 5 of TTC. I had a positive test, but in January, but it didn't stick! I have been trying to stay positive, but I am starting to get discouraged. My birthday is coming up and I am going to be 32 I was really hoping to be pregnant way before then, but apparently that didn't happen so now I am hoping that is happened before my bday at least! Here is to hoping!

Hi girls, GL to you! I am waiting to ovulate - on cd8 at the min. 4th cycle TTC no 2 (no 1 was 10 cycles ttc, 4 ntnp)... Looking forward to this cycle and trying to remain positive! I am 33. Sorry for your loss heather, GL this cycle! Keep excited mrsstill!

Hello :flower:

TTC for 2 months. OD was yesterday for me, fingers crossed, However feeling crampy this morning and not feeling optimistic about it.

GL ladies

Fingers crossed. I am still waiting to ovulate - expecting to this weekend! GL all !

If you look in my siggie, I have a TTC buddy group that's open to all!

We have been TTC for 2 months as well, but I'm still waiting for AF after stopping BCP in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->