TTC Buddies with suspected fertility problems

Smashley25

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm 26, trying for #1 and suspect I may have PCOS. I have regular periods but I don't think I ovulate, per bbt temping and opks. Anyone in a similar situation? I'm going to contact a doctor if I don't ovulate this month.

Hi, I am 23 and just found out from my Dr earlier this month that I have PCOS. I have very irregular cycles and don't Ov on my own. :( Today is CD 1 and I am on Met, and Clomid for CD 2-6. :)

Hi Smahley! I am 26 and currently TTC #3. I suspect I have PCOS. he symptoms I have are: After I stopped my BC (NuvaRing) I gain 25-30 pounds in 4 months, low energy, severve breakouts on my face, hot flashes, mood swings, and my cycle is insane. It ranges from 14 days to 89 days!!! I've always had cysts on my ovaries (it runs in my family), but theyve never really bothered me. I think my BC (NuvaRing) tipped me over. I never had any trouble with any of these symptoms from the age of 16-23. During that time I was on the patch. And when I got off of it 2x to get pregnant, it was easy. My daughter (7) and my son (5) are from my first marriage, so this will be baby #1 for my hubby. We first started TTC Jan 2011 so I went off of NuvaRing in Nov 2010. We tried for a year, but put it on the back burner when DH purposed. We got married in Aug 2012. We have been TTC now since June. I've never "hardcore" TTC. The NTNP method has always worked well, but DH and I were having no luck. So now I'm charting my cycle, BBT, CM, and just ordered my first OPK. I'm really upset that I was never told that PCOS can be caused by NuvaRing! I could use a TTC Buddy with suspected fetility issues too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->