TTC buddies with Tilted uterus or PCOS? or Both

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
i am looking for some TTC buddies, been ttc almost 3years now, tried clomid etc, now taking

• Agnus Castus
  • Aspirin
  • Folic acid
  • Prenatal vitamin
  • Expectorant cough med

using

• clearblue ovulation tests
  • fertility monitor
  • Soft cups
  • Pre-seed
  • temp/cm/cervix charting

would love to talk and meet with others in similar boat!

Lynne x:kiss:

Hi,

I would like to be your buddy. I know I have a cyst on my ovaries and am waiting to be tested for PCOS which is a big possibility. My AF are far from regular. I just purchased Vitex (agnus castus) today and am using that along with a prenatal and chromium. This is the 3rd month that the DH and I are TTC.

hi there welfcome to the TTC and sorry to hear about maybe being dignosed with PCOS i hope you don't have it, sorry taken me so long to get back to you.... i am having a lap and dye done later today soo really nervous and worried about that but will be back online in a few days...

where you from?

thanks took badly to op bed bound in agony and still can't walk i'm home but bp pretty low

aww, well at least your home and not stuck in the hospital. I am sure its much more comfortable in your own space

wish could see a bright side but in tooo much agony right now :(

aww :hugs2: I wish you felt better. Do you have good pain killers and how long did they tell you you will feel like this?

I am sorry but what was the lap and dye procedure for? IF you dont mind me asking.

lap and dye cause been TTC 3years and suffered ectopic in feb.

if you want to know what happened since lap and dye etc save me re-typing check out my other post: https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ke-bleed-agony-after-lap-dye.html#post5807592

Okay, I will. Well I hope all the agony is worth it for you in the end so you can have more children. How many more do you want?

tbh only praying for one atm not hoping for anymore. bth if my son was my partners wouldn't be going through this shit.

Hi,

I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2003.....

Im taking 1000mg/metformin a day
perscription folic acid
prenatals

and using OPKs to detect ovulation!

Hi,

I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2003.....

Im taking 1000mg/metformin a day
perscription folic acid
prenatals

and using OPKs to detect ovulation!

sorry to hear Jade, how long you been TTC, i had ectopic in feb and lap and dye yesterday still trying to recover, been TTC 3years and only tried clomid so far as fertility treatment goes.

oh I see and that is horrible what you are going through. there has to be some explanation for all this pain

just my body prob, been alot of truma, so thats not going to help... plus my body kicks painkillers and meds out of my system within 15mins it always has done.

sorry to hear Jade, how long you been TTC, i had ectopic in feb and lap and dye yesterday still trying to recover, been TTC 3years and only tried clomid so far as fertility treatment goes.

Thanks, Well I came off BC in August 2009, got pregnant September 2009, then had a miscarrige in October 2009....since then we havent not been able to get pregnant...It took me 3 yrs to conceive my daughter...I had been on clomid before and it wasnt working so I gave up "trying" and thats when I got pregnant with her....I bled the first 4 months off and on and thought I was loosing my baby but everything was fine!!
I have a cyst on my right ovary at the moment which Im hoping AF gets rid of it this time...I am ovualting and my cycles are fairly regular....so i guess time will tell!

thats good your able to ovulate and get your period on your own etc, i had terrible bleeding with my son during my pregnancy, in the 33weeks i was pregnant with my son i had 15scans cause bleed so much, was hell so can relate slight, its not nice, sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun, huge hugs. i had ectopic in feb 2010. was dignosed but never confirmed, as said had lap and dye yesterday nightmare that that was but hoping means will have some luck

thats good your able to ovulate and get your period on your own etc, i had terrible bleeding with my son during my pregnancy, in the 33weeks i was pregnant with my son i had 15scans cause bleed so much, was hell so can relate slight, its not nice, sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun, huge hugs. i had ectopic in feb 2010. was dignosed but never confirmed, as said had lap and dye yesterday nightmare that that was but hoping means will have some luck

I don't think I can actually ovualte and get my period on my own, I think the metformin helps out with that...hehe...Yeah its very scary bleeding at any point in pregnancy....I guess some of us are just luckier then others with that....
Yeah I had alot of scans too with my pregnancy too....I always worry about etopics...they scare the crap outta me....I had the dye done back in 2005 and then got pregnant not to long after that!!! so Im hoping this means good luck for you.....

i wanted to just get the dye or hsg but RE ordered lap and dye so sustained alot of damage. plus as said body has taken really badly to the op :( but we'll see i'm 2DPO so think because had the op all DB we've done this month was kinda pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->