TTC buddies with Tilted uterus or PCOS? or Both

today i dragged my sore ass off the sofa and went for a light shopping as its my son's birthday party on sunday plus its my dad's birthday today and fathers day sunday and had nothing for any of them so got some shopping and some cards, maxed out my card but luckily i get paid tomorrow lol lucky me lol... likely disapear in 5 seconds but what can you do. i'm still feeling like shit, so tired and my stomach is black and blue and yellow from where they were doing surgery so they must have been mega rough, my stitches still look awful can't wear anything in that area though... anywyas hope you had a better day than me

aww im sorry to hear that. i havent been feeling to great lately but i'll be ok

sorry to hear hun i've been feeling rough today :(

thanks hun still rough today but its wee mans birthday party so getting my "feeling sorry for myself" t-shirt off and my mummy shirt on lol... gonna put on a brave face some of my family know nothing of my surgery so wonder if anyone will even ask how i am. MIL is making some stuff for party as i type lol but waiting until i get there to make the cupcakes and such xxx

thanks hun still rough today but its wee mans birthday party so getting my "feeling sorry for myself" t-shirt off and my mummy shirt on lol... gonna put on a brave face some of my family know nothing of my surgery so wonder if anyone will even ask how i am. MIL is making some stuff for party as i type lol but waiting until i get there to make the cupcakes and such xxx

Aww tell him happy b-day :happydance: and I hope the day is a success and takes your mind off of certain things.

*sigh* rough day got terrible news, but took my pain away.

sadly the big C has reared its horrible head in my family 2nd time in laswt few years

don't worry just really gutted, been so worried about my oh's grandparents not being at our wedding didn't think i would have to worry about my grandparents

Hi can i join?, me and DH been ttc for 3 years, i have DD from previous relationship. had all tests done i have pcos and no ov, due to have ovarian drilling done on fri so not a clue where i am in my cycle xx

of course you can join hun sorry your going through so much i had lap and dye done almost 3weeks ago and found out only have one tube too :( i really hope the drilling helps you xxx

have you tried clomid and such?

Hi, yeah we tried clomid last year, upto 150mg they wouldnt up it any more and told us this drilling is last chance on nhs so we are going to give it all we got. fx ay?
Whats your situation? did clomid work for you? xx

we had 6months clomid up to 100mg then suffered suspected ectopic. now had a lap and dye and waiting on next step not sure what we will be offered and if it will be on nhs.

thats auful! hope your feeling a bit better.
Just read your thread about your lap and dye, it sounds horrendous!
sounds like you had a rough time. pretty much dreading my op now.
how did you concieve your first if you dont mind me asking?

i am better thank you. the operation was hell but apparently how i felt is extremely rare, my body just burns up medication so that doesn't help, my stitches are out and the scars are almost completely healed. so thats good, still no period since the op which is not 8-9days over due but think thats my PCOS kicked in again. just have to wait till 23rd next month to talk to my RE see what happenes next.

you'll be fine hun they wil get you sorted and it will be completely worth it in the end when it works :D

i got pregnant with my son on only angus castus, had been NTNP for like 2 years and trying for about 15months. roughly... but when i got pregnant with him my PCOS was no were near as bad as it is now :(

glad your feeling better now, i will def be playing on it anyway with DH, :laundry::dishes::iron: gotta keep him busy, lol.

i have never tried angus castus before but heard some really good reviews on it. is it for ov? willing to try anything right now, sad isnt it, i would be exstatic just knowing i ov :wacko:

your more fertile after lap arent you? ya never knowjust keep :sex: its gotta happen sooner or later, iv heard loads that if you have concieved in the past ya have a lot better chance after a procedure. xx

yes angus castus helps sort out hormones and give you regular periods and helps ovulate. it helped me, i have been on it again since feb. also on a whole cocktail of things lol... but yes it does really help...

good idea about OH mine helped as much as possible but 4days after my surgery it was my DS 3rd birthday party so had to drag myself up and deal with that was really tough but got there thankfully, pains have subsided week before last and stitches came out last week, but still ages until we see our RE:(

your meant to be more fertile after a lap and dye but its went the other way with me by the looks of things :( sadly thats not always true, if your fertility gets worse there is not always a garentee you will again, they said was amazing i got pregnant with my son, but i have alot more problems now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->