TTC buddy... A friend in need

Seriouswomn

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lia. My DH n I have been ttc for 3months
now and no luck. This month I have been all messed up,
AF came 8 days early and left 2 days early; she nomarly stays around
for 5 days on a 30 day cycle. 2weeks following came gas, headaches, mild to sharp lower abdomin cramps and back tension, a little dizziness,vomiting,and an increase in appetite. 3 pgt all said bfn now I'm confused please any suggestions.

That's very similar to what happened to me this month. I was pretty sure I o'd but AF showed up around 8dpo for 2 days. I have been stressed out, so that may be the reason. Yesterday and today I have light spotting. Are you charting anything or using ovulation predictor kit? That has been the biggest help to me. My DH and I are ttc #4. I have 2 children conceived naturally and one using clomid.

I have been monitoring and caculating everything.
My signs have increased and I don't want to fool myself
into believing I'm pg but the sickness isn't letting up. I have a dct appt
in the morning going to take a blood test. I have never had these feelings before and I have a seven year old son.:wacko:

Ok so I went to the doct today and she gave me another urine test
tapped on my stomach three times then said I wasn't pg she was diagnosing me
with viginous. I asked what that was, she explained that, it is a bateria infection, but
once I researched it I'm not having any of the symptoms. My mother-inlaw said get a second opinion. I may have to start over next cycle but I clearly don't have viginous. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->