TTC buddy anyone? :)

hairftsher

Reaction score
24 year old, second cycle TTC. currently CD30 of 32-34 day cycles.
hoping to get to talk to someone who is also an active user about the journey of trying to get pregnant :)

Meeee, Im 23 and on first cycle of ttc! Will this be your #1 too? :-D

Meeee, Im 23 and on first cycle of ttc! Will this be your #1 too? :-D

Yep! This will be baby number one. I'm hoping it doesn't take forever but I have this weird feeling November will be the month. :)

How long have you been with your partner?

I'm ttc number 2, hopefully that doesn't put you off.( my son was a long awaited bfp after a miscarriage) I'm 25! My son turned one on May 30th and now hubby and I are ready for number two. Going to see my midwife today about jump starting my cycles. They still haven't returned since the last on I had before pregnancy. Breastfeeding kept the witch at bay. The only way for me to to ttc was to wean and so now now it's been three weeks since I last nursed and still no af.

Meee!! I'm trying to conceive baby number one!! Seems like its taking forever :( x

Can I join you ladies? I'm 28 and this is our first cycle TTC #1. I'm on CD11 and my cycles are irregular after coming off birth control in January, but normally around 34-36 days long. So excited to finally be TTC :)

heyyyy, im 25 and currently ttc no2. ive just come on my period yesterday so hoping when its finished i wont see it again for the next 9 months!!!!

baby dust to us xxx

Would love to get a TTC buddy or two! I am 21 and waiting on first af since D&C to ttc #1, feel free to add me and private message me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->