TTC buddy CD10

zimm8930

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to start a thread to see if there was anyone TTC around the same schedule I am on! I guess I'll start with my bio and story!

I am 27 and have been married to my husband for a year and a half or so… we have been together for almost 8 though! We live in Fort Worth, TX.

Got off the pill last April but we didn't want to try actively until this year. I was lucky and regular coming off the pill and thought I O'ed around the 4th of January (so we tried) but then my AF! I was so excited but just turns out it was nothing! AF never came so started provera and now I am on CD10. Did some blood test and everything came back normal. So I am just hoping I got a good reboot and now we can start again!

I am attempting to temp and am taking opk's to figure out when I am ovulating!

Hey! We are at the same spot in our cycles! Today is CD11, and I am feeling more relaxed than I have in the past couple months about this ttc thing :) Anyways, I guess I should tell you a bit about me.:)
I just turned 29 and we currently live in Utah. I am from AZ originally and would LOVE to go back. We have been married for 3.5yrs and started ttc in Oct 2013. I had been on BC for about 3 yrs, so it took a few months for my cycle to get back on track and become somewhat normal. I have yet to start temping, just doing the opk's. We are BD every other day this month in hopes that we can increase our chances :) Last month was tough because I really thought I was pregnant, but then AF showed her face.
Hope all is going well for you! Here's to March being lucky for us both!

Awesome to have someone that is kind of on the "same track"! The only reason I am temping is because of the last crazy cycle I had…. I am thinking OPK's maybe more reliable… I dunno. We are trying but husband is a CPA and it is busy season so it is a little tricky to try everyday and even every other day! Good luck with everything! How long are your cycles normally?

March is St. Patricks day so it has to be lucky right?!?!

I hear ya with the busy thing! My husband is at university (and working full time) and getting close to midterms, so we have to work it in when we can. My cycles were crazy after BC. My first cycle didn't come until Dec (two months after I had my BC taken out). My longest after that was 42 days then 30 days, and my last one was 31 days. So its around a 32-35 day cycle.
I have used the clear blue easy digital opk. It is way easier than trying to read the lines on the cheapy wanfo strips. No guessing.

Let's pray there is a pot of gold waiting for us this St. Patricks day!

I hear ya with the busy thing! My husband is at university (and working full time) and getting close to midterms, so we have to work it in when we can. My cycles were crazy after BC. My first cycle didn't come until Dec (two months after I had my BC taken out). My longest after that was 42 days then 30 days, and my last one was 31 days. So its around a 32-35 day cycle.
I have used the clear blue easy digital opk. It is way easier than trying to read the lines on the cheapy wanfo strips. No guessing.

Let's pray there is a pot of gold waiting for us this St. Patricks day!

I am about the same typically cycles between 31-34 days… although the last one was crazy and I never started hence the provera so we shall see if that changes anything this cycle…. I am on the cheap wanfo's ha! I figured I would try them and see…. I started tested CD9 since I had never used Opk's and I have just gotten faint lines… Hoping a bold line comes in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->