ttc buddy?? Cd3

jen020185

Reaction score
Hey,

Would love a cycle buddy if anyone else is on cd3?

Xxxxxxxxx

im on cd 11 but more than happy to be your buddy babes xxx

:hi:
I'm on CD2. I'll be your TTC buddy for the month (then bump buddy for the next 9:thumbup:)
How long are your cycles? Are you using OPKs or anything?
x

Yay definate 9month buddy!!! Fingers crossed :D I'm 28 day cycle, usually O day 13/14/15 it has been varying the past couple of months :/ using opk's and bbt.....next af or potential BFP due 26th April. HOw long is your cycle ect?? :)
Xxxxxxx

My cycle varies from 28-40 days. I'm using OPK's this month so I can work out when to test. I thought I O'd on cd12 last month but was way out so defo need the OPK's. Hopefully I'll be 8th time lucky. I got pregnant with Liam first cycle so waiting this time is hard work. I'm very impatient.
I see your on cycle 11 so must know what I mean about waiting. Must be your turn for a BFP now after 11 months!!!!

Wow up to 40days bless you, I would be pulling my hair out lol this is our 11month getting desperate now which i really don't want to be but it's so hard not to :( especially when everyone I know seems to be pregnant or just had a baby!! It seems to be everywhere when you ttc eh?? On tues when af was in her full glory!! I think every programme on tv had someone preg on, I wa crying watching friends coz 'it's not fair Rachel is pregnant and I'm not' lol god bless my oh, my ups and downs must be driving him mad!! Really trying to be positive for this cycle! Not hd much luck in terms of ttc, had 2 miscarriages in a previous relationship was ttc for 2years......then me and oh have been together nearly 2yrs and ttc for 11months of them! Got a scan on Monday to start the ball rolling, to see if everything is all in working order :/
Xxxxx

Oh yeah pregnancy is everywhere. SIL had her implant taken out and found out she's pregnant first cycle. So not fair.
Oh no that's upsetting, I hope everythings ok with the scan, or if something is wrong that's it's something they can help with.
Lots and lots of dust being sent your way!!

Can I ask how old you are?

Im 26, was really depressing back when had the mc will be 3yrs since the 1st in may :( but put it down to everything happening for a reason, as wasn't a very good basis for a family in my previous relationship :( hence us not being together anymore, but was so positive when me and my current oh started trying and was convinced it would happen straight away but here I am 11months later lol! I've been pushy with the docs because of before, they didn't really want to know as we've only been ttc nearly a year and in there words 'because I've been pregnant before, there's most probably nothing to worry about' and they seem to think the mc's were just bad luck and give me the usual '1 in 4 preg ends in mc' I just want to get to the bottom of it if there is anything, as I know it's not a quick and simple process with the nhs and no way we can afford private at the moment :/ anyway anough about me lol how old are you? Hope we both get our BFP this cycle would be fab :) I've never had a ttc buddy before so it could be a good luck charm :) xxxxxx

NHS don't seem to like helping people who are struggling TTC. I think they should be much more helpful. You might have been pregnant before but you mc so that doesn't mean everythings fine. I'm 19 and a mum already but I've become really paranoid that Liam could be a miracle baby.
I had a TTC buddy 1st cycle. It was her first cycle to and she got her BFP, so hopefully I'll bring you lots of luck too.
x

Hope we bring each other the luck we need for our bfp :D Keep you updated and you me roll on ovulation!!!
Millions of baby dust for you ttc buddy :D
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"